Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL HOLY SHIT BUSHNELL- man who burnt himself to protest Palestine was a Redd libcuck that hated "whiteness" Look at his reddit acct posts I found

He Righteous Fired himself illitteraly :feelskek:

Really stupid dying for a country you never lived in and its People dosnt even know who you are and or helped you Out .

And why even Go into the millitary ? Slave Mentality " i guess

Last edited:
The most bizarre part about this is that Palestinians would absolutely despise the gender confused soyboy alphabet SJW people stanning for them on Reddit.

They would probably behead them or throw them off a building.

Imagine setting yourself on fire in support of people who hate you because you got radicalized in some Reddit echo chamber.

I'll never convert to Islam because it would be cucked as an Indian, even if I like the misogyny. What's wrong with this guy?

Woketards literally self immolate :feelshaha:

libs for Hamas = chickens for KFC.

Cuck got what he deserved.

A cuck in every way. Proponent of white genocide and a zogbot for JewSA military. Fucking gg.

he is the only white protestor which niggas celebrate on tiktok. The only way the lefties will appreciate white people is by killthemselves

Nigger burned himself alive for a bunch of retarded inbreds that stone gays and beat foids for showing their faces. Jfl.
:lul: That's what I first thought when I watched the video.

Muslim men would definitely hurt him badly if they saw how pathetic he is. The sole fact that he's white will get him killed. Stupid leftist cucks.

Talks about how much nigger power is more important than even worker rights for evil whitiess holy hell
Screenshot 20240227 234248
Good fucking riddance for this BBC worshipper lmfao. Though it would’ve been funnier if he was killed by an Original Kang, like Ryan Carson was

The most bizarre part about this is that Palestinians would absolutely despise the gender confused soyboy alphabet SJW people stanning for them on Reddit.

They would probably behead them or throw them off a building.

Imagine setting yourself on fire in support of people who hate you because you got radicalized in some Reddit echo chamber.
They don't even know what they're getting bad about, they just lose their shit over the "oppressed people" flavor of the week

He may have lived a soy, but he died a jihadist who threw a middle finger to Israel by BURNING HIMSELF ALIVE. Unpopular opinion, but I always respect people who do something fucking metal. Separate the art from the artist
agreed. cant believe this site would side with kikes only because "muh he was left wing" (far-left is actually as based as the far-right)

Last edited: