Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Holy shit! Gtfih story about how i went to the gym and tried to talk to this girl

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
Lmaooo, so I matched with this girl from tinder who I knew at the gym.
Well it was about 2 years ago, when I was gymceling, I saw this girl previously. But I was too scared to approach her. So when I saw her I decided to strike up a conversation.
The 1st time I saw her on the treadmill, I got on and started to jog along with her. I got her attention by talking to her, she didn't say much I made her laugh a little bit. But she got off shortly.
The next time around, I saw her again, I didn't want to make it noticeable, so I approached her again. When she was at the squat racks, so I struck up a conversation asking if she remembered me she muttered and said "sorry who are you again?" Then I was like "oh, remember we were talking on the treadmill together" she seemed kinda weirded out. At the time I was too bluepilled to understand anything.
Then an hour later, as soon as I was leaving, i saw her again. So I took the initiative to talk to her, I came up to her made small talk tried to make her laugh in which she did, but I was too scared to ask for her number I wanted to wait till the next time I saw her and ask her for her number. But after that i didnt see her again. In the back of my mind I always wondered if I had a chance.
Now looking back at it and matching with I never did because I wasn't chad.
Now I'm hoping to talk to her on tinder so I could confront how much of a fake she was.

2018 05 28 165617

2018 05 28 165543

2018 05 28 165516

TL;DR: basically most girls you approach at the gym are cunts.
I think I have a video of her jogging on the treadmill.
Also just because you make girls laugh doesn't necessarily mean anything isn't going to happen.

Last edited:
>Cross necklace

Thot detected. If you see a female with a cross necklace 9/10 are thots adhering to Christianity.

Ohhh the wavy hair bitches make me diamonds, eat that ass like the groceries

Lmaooo, so I matched with this girl from tinder who I knew at the gym.
Well it was about 2 years ago, when I was gymceling, I saw this girl previously. But I was too scared to approach her. So when I saw her I decided to strike up a conversation.
The 1st time I saw her on the treadmill, I got on and started to jog along with her. I got her attention by talking to her, she didn't say much I made her laugh a little bit. But she got off shortly.
The next time around, I saw her again, I didn't want to make it noticeable, so I approached her again. When she was at the squat racks, so I struck up a conversation asking if she remembered me she muttered and said "sorry who are you again?" Then I was like "oh, remember we were talking on the treadmill together" she seemed kinda weirded out. At the time I was too bluepilled to understand anything.
Then an hour later, as soon as I was leaving, i saw her again. So I took the initiative to talk to her, I came up to her made small talk tried to make her laugh in which she did, but I was too scared to ask for her number I wanted to wait till the next time I saw her and ask her for her number. But after that i didnt see her again. In the back of my mind I always wondered if I had a chance.
Now looking back at it and matching with I never did because I wasn't chad.
Now I'm hoping to talk to her on tinder so I could confront how much of a fake she was.

View attachment 17318

View attachment 17319

View attachment 17320

TL;DR: basically most girls you approach at the gym are cunts.
I think I have a video of her jogging on the treadmill.
Also just because you make girls laugh doesn't necessarily mean anything isn't going to happen.

So you matched with a girl that you flirted with prev? Is it with your account or chad account? If your account, why not just try to date her normally like a normal person would?

If you see a female with a cross necklace 9/10 are thots adhering to Christianity.
somewhat this, while similar my ex oneitis was a "devout christian"(lol no), yet she would only befriend Chads, sport players and more Chads, and she would dress like a thot, but would delete (some) of those pics, JFL @ me being attracted to an evil backstabbing thot:lul:

she's so pretty, though.

JFL @ any foid LARPing as a devout christian. I've experienced this before and it was soul crushing. AWALT. Religion is a fucking cope

Oh my god, i'm gonna love this episode of catfishman.

You should tell her that getting tatoos is forbidden in the bible so her getting a crucifix tatoo is completely contradictory.
Also she wants to be Christian but is also whoring around.

So you matched with a girl that you flirted with prev? Is it with your account or chad account? If your account, why not just try to date her normally like a normal person would?
It's my chad account.