Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Holy shit I (chadfish) made a stacy cry and ball her eyes out front of her 6 friends in bathroom. This bitch got embarrassed and stud up f

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
I guess so far she smelled you personality from overseas. Wow, looks like its personality after all.

Please dude share some NUD35
Jesus fucking christ man. These bitches are fucking retarded. Holy shit. This is evidence that giving women the right to vote was the most stupidest idea ever invented.
Oh wow, this is so depressing. The chadfish is showing her no real affection, he just looks hot and yet she wants to be owned by him and calls him daddy.

I've had my pathetic orbiter phase where I still had some hope and even after months of my life going down the drain, talking/texting to foids I never got 1% of that amount of attention.
In few years foids will start fucking chads on the street since cucked society will allow all degeneracy to exist

This is an interesting experiment, keep going. Though I wouldn't be surprised if you end up killing her at some point. It's fascinating to see how they are that obsessed with a person they've never met before because of a good-looking face.

man your chadfishing always gets me in a way that nobody else does.

sure, it's fun when people pretend to be a fucking neonazi and girls ignore it,

but the real blackpill is that life is a big fuckfest and love party and we're just not invited to that.

I'M SO DONE WITH THIS SHIT STAIN FOR A BLOODY LIFE.

OP HOW THE HELL IS THIS [LIFEFUEL]!??????????????? :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

ABSOLUTELY NO FOID WILL EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR CRY FOR US, ALL BECAUSE OF SHITTY GENES YET THERE'S GUYS LIKE THIS WHO'LL UNDOUBTEDLY HAVE NUMEROUS FOIDS FAWNING OVER THEM.
WANNA KNOW THE WORST PART!? IN A DECADE, SHE'LL BE POSTING ON R/NICEGUYS ABOUT HOW MEN SHOULDN'T BE AN ASSHOLE, BUT ALSO SHOULDN'T BE NICE TO GET LAID.
Mogs me brutally.
NO KIDDING. AND THAT'S WHAT DECIDED THAT HE WAS WORTHY OF A FOIDS ATTENTION. NOT HIS PERSONALITY. NOT HIS CONFIDENCE, BUT HIS LOOKS.

MEANWHILE I'M LABELLED A MISOGYNSTIC ENTITLED SCUM FOR JUST WANTING 1 FOID (WHO ISN'T A LANDWHALE) TO BE LOYAL.

33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.jpg

I WANT OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I guess so far she smelled you personality from overseas. Wow, looks like its personality after all.
Oh wow, this is so depressing. The chadfish is showing her no real affection, he just looks hot and yet she wants to be owned by him and calls him daddy.

I've had my pathetic orbiter phase where I still had some hope and even after months of my life going down the drain, talking/texting to foids I never got 1% of that amount of attention.
Jesus fucking christ man. These bitches are fucking retarded. Holy shit. This is evidence that giving women the right to vote was the most stupidest idea ever invented.
All of these.

good job though OP, hopefully she kills herself from this

Texts

View attachment 155745View attachment 155746View attachment 155747View attachment 155748View attachment 155749

Omg you guys need to help find a way to record phone calls on snap chat. When I called her shit was intense. She was crying and her friend came in bathroom to tell her he is not into you and cut ties and she kept talking to me me. Lmao.

She is still texting me. All her friends told her this guys doesn’t give a shit about you and stop talking but she wants to still talk. This the power of chad. The fucked up thing is , if I was actually chad. I could have picked her crying ass up, and showed a finger to her friends and took her to my place and fucked her, omfg . These hoes

Your most make me want to get plastic surgery even more tbh.

I'm consistantly amazed with how far these dumb foids go with the pathetic drama queen stuff for guys they've never even met in person. She knows jack shit about this guy but acts like her life will be over if she loses him.

She deserved it thh
I don't know how you pull off these game son foids. I chadfish a lot but never got this level of attraction from whores.
gonna fap to her crying video hnggggggggggggggg
Might have a manly radio voice.
Jfl I had to google it :feelskek: I thought they all looked the same.
Its over.

Many pussies are normal but the dick must be big, Ameriwhores think uncut is gross.

Last edited:
I don't even care or consider stuff like this suifuel anymore tbh, I've long since accepted the nature of foids. If anything it makes me realize that my desire for them is purely an irrational, biological urge.
High iQ

Women are annoying, don’t know why you bother talking to them for.

I just started talking to this girl now and she is already sending nudes in 1 hour. But I was also sending her snaps of my day to show her my face which is why is showing them easy

It’s not a generic pic. I am sending pics at the right time of the day and according to the convo I am having with them. It’s part of my day. You need to send pics based on what you are talking about.

Like I’ll talk about getting a hair then send her a video of chadfish getting haircut in next hour so it’s more convincing
How do you fake snaps?

Lmao no wonder why she's all retarded for him.

That dude mogs her by 4 points. The real him probably wouldn't even look her way if he has standards.

That’s true she is always insecure and says things like she is surprised I picked her cuz I look like I only date blonde bombshells

That’s true she is always insecure and says things like she is surprised I picked her cuz I look like I only date blonde bombshells
Lmao because your chadfish, the real guy, probably does only date blonde bombshells.

This is what happens when 4s and 5s think they're 7s/8s.

She probably thinks she's a point or 2 below staceys.

Tell us how to shower.

Please dude share some NUD35
Yea, they obviously have a very keen almost psychic ability to deduce someone’s true personality. They look at bone structure and height. If you don’t meet their standards you must have a bad personality.
I'm consistantly amazed with how far these dumb foids go with the pathetic drama queen stuff for guys they've never even met in person. She knows jack shit about this guy but acts like her life will be over if she loses him.
Most foids are worthless and low IQ- that’s why they do this.

She is still texting me. All her friends told her this guys doesn’t give a shit about you and stop talking but she wants to still talk. This the power of chad. The fucked up thing is , if I was actually chad. I could have picked her crying ass up, and showed a finger to her friends and took her to my place and fucked her, omfg . These hoes

Life is only worth living if you're chad.

Man I wish I had the patience for shit like this.
I'd want to see how many foids I could drive to suicide.

Texts

View attachment 155745View attachment 155746View attachment 155747View attachment 155748View attachment 155749

Omg you guys need to help find a way to record phone calls on snap chat. When I called her shit was intense. She was crying and her friend came in bathroom to tell her he is not into you and cut ties and she kept talking to me me. Lmao.

Seeing chad basically has the same effect as injecting aphrodisiacs into those whores. How are you so successful at Chadfishing?

chad always wins hope this thread ruined some guests days

Texts

what a dumb cunt

just from looking at that tiny 3 sec video I can tell she is a basket case who took 15 dicks, and is going into full psychopathic breakdown mode because she thought she finally found the man who could tame her, the man that she could "be a little angel" for, even though, again she is at her 10th dick minimum and she will never be a little angel for anyone ever in her disgusting life

DIE BITCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ecc.gif

Brutal :dab:

Seriously Chad is a God. I wish I was Chad :feelsbadman:

'I'll drop you off' CHAD gets free rides too? wtf

What happened in the end? You didn’t show up?

What happened in the end? You didn’t show up?
yea she ended up calling me at 3 am and was really angry and then i calmed her down and convinced her ill show up next time. then we went to sleep together on the phone while pretending to cuddle

yea she ended up calling me at 3 am and was really angry and then i calmed her down and convinced her ill show up next time. then we went to sleep together on the phone while pretending to cuddle
What? You have a voice convenient enough for her to believe you're Chad?

What? You have a voice convenient enough for her to believe you're Chad?
i don't think voice matters i have a accent and they are willing to look past it cuz only looks matter

The fact that it's so easy to impersonate a Chad without causing any suspicion proves that there's nothing special about them beyond looks.It's all about fucking looks.
i don't think voice matters i have a accent and they are willing to look past it cuz only looks matter
Even the voice doesn't fucking matter

"lifefuel"
jfl
its ropefuel to see how easy chad have it. i would cut 4 fingers to fuck a foid like this

also send nudes.

Dude this might be foid worship but she's a NICE LOOKING girl, and it's pure suifuel she's going through all of this for chad... Fuck.. Why bro why did you have to do me like that :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

How cucked can this forum be? It an evil femon whos loocking for chad nothing nice tbh

This isn't happening. This isn't happening.. THIS ISN"T FUCKING HAPPENING. FUUUUUCK

Women are a joke.

Texts

Makes sense. Women love guys who harm, bully and brutalize them because they see it as a sign of genetic quality. The meaner you were the more attached and hysterical she got.
I'M SO DONE WITH THIS SHIT STAIN FOR A BLOODY LIFE.

OP HOW THE HELL IS THIS [LIFEFUEL]!??????????????? :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

ABSOLUTELY NO FOID WILL EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR CRY FOR US, ALL BECAUSE OF SHITTY GENES YET THERE'S GUYS LIKE THIS WHO'LL UNDOUBTEDLY HAVE NUMEROUS FOIDS FAWNING OVER THEM.
WANNA KNOW THE WORST PART!? IN A DECADE, SHE'LL BE POSTING ON R/NICEGUYS ABOUT HOW MEN SHOULDN'T BE AN ASSHOLE, BUT ALSO SHOULDN'T BE NICE TO GET LAID.

NO KIDDING. AND THAT'S WHAT DECIDED THAT HE WAS WORTHY OF A FOIDS ATTENTION. NOT HIS PERSONALITY. NOT HIS CONFIDENCE, BUT HIS LOOKS.

MEANWHILE I'M LABELLED A MISOGYNSTIC ENTITLED SCUM FOR JUST WANTING 1 FOID (WHO ISN'T A LANDWHALE) TO BE LOYAL.

I WANT OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

All of these.

good job though OP, hopefully she kills herself from this
Bullies with superior genes take the cake, living their lives as winners. Meanwhile all that waits for us is a loud crack on a cold blue morning. And why?... why why WHY??... all because women's brains are designed to be abused yet they refuse to come clean about it!

Last edited:
These threads are always good. They show the true nature of women. Just imagine. There is a male feminist that is probably orbiting her right now, thinking of ways to approach her. What to do, what to say. But when he finally does, she'll say "I have a boyfriend" or "You're not my type". He'll be sad of course, but nobody cares. Then she'll turn on her snap and sext you all day. And you aren't even real.

Females are disgusting animals. They are subhuman.

Getting to experience chad's life even for a second should be ban tbh.

Texts

Lmao based. Download LonelyScreen on your pc and airplay from your phone - snapchat doesn't detect it. Then just use any screen recording software on your PC. :feelsohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back