Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story HOLY SHIT I just experienced a HUGE black pill.

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
When I was in class today, some Stacy came to the door and as soon as I looked in her direction, she gave me a very disgusted look like this:
2229FF61 FA5A 47B8 8BBA 1BB8C834087F

It's comical how my hideousness can scare and disgust femoids so much. I almost laugh when it happens.

I get that ALL THE TIME. Reactioncels are living in Hell!

Maybe not disgusting, but I have been either invisible or laughing stock for females all my life.

You should've stomped on her foot then spit in her mouth when she screamed.

same reactions I get, its over

You have to be fugly to get that reaction, can we see?

Dude, PM me your pic. I swear I won't leak it.

As I said before, it’s not me worrying about my pic being leaked. I’m overweight now so any pic I send will look like shit. As for past photos, I only saved a few from when I was a kid.

As I said before, it’s not me worrying about my pic being leaked. I’m overweight now so any pic I send will look like shit. As for past photos, I only saved a few from when I was a kid.
Are you ashamed of sharing your pics with a fellow subhuman? Come on.

Are you ashamed of sharing your pics with a fellow subhuman? Come on.

I’m ashamed of taking a pic as I am currently.

I used to think all women (except my family members) have faces like this, later I understood that's a grimace, people generally do it when they see a pile of freshly excreted shit.

you're a fucking average looking white guy and all your flaws are fixable by surgery. just lol, stop this delusion

You should have punched her right in the fucking face

Yeah, actually the most interestingly thing about when this happens is that it shows how chimp-like and unevolved femoids are. All their emotions are expressed via their facial expressions, which they cannot hide or fake or override. They have no ability to consciously control their own facial muscles. They are essentially monkeys.

That look terrifies me OP