Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Holy shit! I just realized something terrible about a childhood experience.

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
It was six years ago. I was ten years old and my sister was fifteen.

One day, my parents were out and my brother was away in college, so my sister was watching me. I noticed her texting on her phone and I asked her who she was talking to. She then told me about this guy who was her "good friend" until he asked her out. When she rejected him, he was "mean to her" ever since.

At that time, I was an innocent child, so I thought that he was just a loser. But now I realize he was a beta incel who got friendzoned hard and ostracized when he tried to make a move. Fast-forward to today, and that guy is probably dead, suicidal, a white knight, or maybe even on here.

It's crazy how blind you are when you're young.

Last edited:
when I was really young like 8 I was constantly wondering why the average guy was dating unattractive women and not one of those good looking women I see on TV all the time.

when I was really young like 8 I was constantly wondering why the average guy was dating unattractive women and not one of those good looking women I see on TV all the time.
Sad revelation I bet.

It's crazy how blind you are when you're young.

Unlike some of you guys I got black pilled really early, unsure if these events affected me mentally or not, but kinda glad they happened, kept me from wasting my time and making bad decisions.

I was like 4 or 6, within that range (I know, kinda young to start liking girls but yeah that's me), there was this daughter of a male teacher (P.E Teacher) who would sometimes come to school, was probably 18 and up around that time, total stacey, beautiful. Me not having any concept of money (complete poorfag at the time), but still understanding that women liked gifts dug around my yard and found an old silver chain, cleaned it up in soap water, and was literally going to offer it to the girl (I know, completely oblivious)

When I was going to give it to her my older sister happened to be walking by, asked me what I was doing, and basically said that the chain isn't worth crap, and I needed something more expensive, pretty sure I felt like absolute shit at that moment (because I wasnt cold hearted at that time in my life) and realized that its not the thought that counts, and I didn't even have a chance.

I think later than same day, or some other time, I walked in on her and some other guys in a room making out, think they were taking turns with her, she was probably trying to "get back at her dad" or some shit. Think I remembered saying some lame shit like "i'll tell" and they just made fun of me, and she walked up and condescendingly patted me on the head, I remember one of the guys forcing me out of the room.

Shit was probably traumatic to me, only partial memories, and the beginning of the hardening of my heart, my introduction into the black pilled world came earlier than a lot of you, I also probably started liking girls way before a lot of you, 4 years old, not joking, still remember the name of the mixed asian chick I really liked. I was really short and cute looking (still have a "baby face", people often say I look way younger than I am) so the girls would often hug me and cuddle, I being naive thought it was a positive not know they didn't even see me as a choice for a mate, I was basically like that teddy bear girls have on their bed to go to sleep with.

Last edited: