Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Holy shit i'm in the mood for some Indian food

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
Im really in the mood for some good superior Indian food, no food tastes as good as well-made Indian food, always fresh and clean

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJKhahgGea8

Obviously to get the food I would ride the train, I would take advantage and use their superior infrastructure, not many countries has such a well developed and advanced infrastructure like India

If im lucky i will get the chance to talk to a few kind pure aryan Indian men during the train ride, they are always so calm and smell good and often very attractive

When im done eating I would go for a swim in one of their amazing rivers

Maybe I would go for a walk aswell, and enjoy the beautiful nature

Indians are the true master race

Im really in the mood for some good superior Indian food, no food tastes as good as well-made Indian food, always fresh and clean

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJKhahgGea8

Obviously to get the food I would ride the train, I would take advantage and use their superior infrastructure, not many countries has such a well developed and advanced infrastructure like India
View attachment 664834

If im lucky i will get the chance to talk to a few kind pure aryan Indian men during the train ride, they are always so calm and smell good and often very attractive
View attachment 664836View attachment 664851

When im done eating I would go for a swim in one of their amazing rivers
View attachment 664837

Maybe I would go for a walk aswell, and enjoy the beautiful nature
View attachment 664850

Indians are the true master race

Eat worms, Thats indian dingedingedinge dinge
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz-V3g6-1KQ

Please, mercy kill us. I beg you.

@ChrolloLucilfer04 @Indracel

As long as the meat doesnt touch the feet i dont see what the issue is. The place he's doing it is a bigger problem.

Hands are dirtier than feet. You use your hand to wipe your ass, touch your dick, pick your nose etc. Your feet are literally just chilling.
Toes smell yo

I'm currently having tonkotsu ramen and japanese curry with karaage:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Toes smell yo

Breath smells worse and those chefs in restaurants are breathing into your food plus sweat drips down their face and everytime they speak spit particles fly out

Hands are dirtier than feet. You use your hand to wipe your ass, touch your dick, pick your nose etc. Your feet are literally just chilling.
They are on the ground even more dirty

They are on the ground even more dirty
They stand in socks and shoes everyday and no matter how much you wash it, One will always have to touch the ground at all times or you fall

They stand in socks and shoes everyday and no matter how much you wash it, One will always have to touch the ground at all times or you fall
Not curries

Im having lasagne and watching Garfield

Look at photos where they are on the train, all are using flip flops without socks

I bet you eat that shit like your dad eats your ass
I dont like my dad as he dont like me either but if your interested in him go ahead and eat his ass

You should never swim after a big meal.

Curries never cease to amaze me

this shit needs to be in must read @Komesarj

it is always britoids who act like indian food and culture is the best thing every created and act like it is miles better than their food and culture

@manlet cUnt tier thread