Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Homeless bitch asked me for money again

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Lol the whore was putting on such a bad show, pretending to have a breakdown. Every few seconds she’d just put her hands on her face and pretend to cry and then she’d stop when she realised no one was looking and then she’d do it again.

I walked out of a shop and I stood beside her by accident and I think she thought I was going to give her money. I started walking away and then she called me over sounding very excited. I just kept walking. If I was low inhib I would’ve told her to get a job or sell her pussy or something.

this is the second time in a month that a homeless bitch asked me for money. The first time I was a cuck and emptied out my pockets to prove I didn’t have anything but whatever.

Why didn´t u ascend with that $10 hooker?
She was kinda young (late 20s - early 30s) but she was homeless bruh lol, I don’t think i’m ever going to reach that level of desperation. You’d have to pay me to fuck her

Autism. I would've said yes and dangled the money over her head and took it back. That's how u do it

you should have done this to her tbh

Attachments

• homlesseviction.webm
    2.4 MB
Femoids are homeless by choice.

9758.jpg

You should have said “i have a job for you, it’s real handy work” and then you could have gotten a really cheap blowjob

maybe it was @Broly's babymama

If she was in a good state and not awful in a crackhead state, you could benefit from it, there are types of homeless that are decent.

Lol the whore was putting on such a bad show, pretending to have a breakdown. Every few seconds she’d just put her hands on her face and pretend to cry and then she’d stop when she realised no one was looking and then she’d do it again.

I walked out of a shop and I stood beside her by accident and I think she thought I was going to give her money. I started walking away and then she called me over sounding very excited. I just kept walking. If I was low inhib I would’ve told her to get a job or sell her pussy or something.

this is the second time in a month that a homeless bitch asked me for money. The first time I was a cuck and emptied out my pockets to prove I didn’t have anything but whatever.
Way to handle this,,don't respond.

If she gets in your face, make a growling noise.