Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Homicidal fantasies

AncapFAG

AncapFAG

Blackpilled With "Dio brando" lookmaxing
-
today while I was going back home I saw a shitty foid treat badly his boyfriend humiliating him and making fun of him, I was tempted to take a stone and throw it on his head

I would put some horse laxative in her drink just to see her shitting her pants in public.
Shit>>>blood.

i like it when i see cucks. it gives me a confidence boost knowing no matter how low i am on the totem pole, i'll always be above them.

imagine strangling a foid

The only reason I don't have homicidal fantasies is if there's someone intelligent who, although I may hate, want to learn from.

Nice try.
355B49A0 79CA 46C3 AF5A CF809F9CEF59

I saw a shitty foid treat badly his boyfriend humiliating him and making fun of him
Can't blame the man for restraining himself. The police and cucks will be all over his ass if he did. An isolate act of just violence won't help, the corrupt system needs to be subverted and brought back to sanity.

Nothing new tbh

When I was younger I wish to be invisible so that I could torture and kill all my bullies without being caught.

Om my god... I'm practically a factory of violent imaginings.

I read that persistent homicidal fantasies are manifested due to feeling a lack of control. And of course there is that saying, misery loves company, that may be related to us wanting to hurt others.

Mike Tyson said, "I wish one of y'all guys had children so i could kick them in the fucking head or stomp them on the testicles so you can feel the pain. Cuz that's the pain i have waking up every day."

I don't like bloody fantasies but some larp with beating up obnoxious thots makes me erect tho

I get homicidal fantasies like that too sometimes, OP. Especially if I am in stressful situations or surrounded by people who mog me which is most people.

Not too many murder fantasies, but many rape fantasies. Japanese culture has developed my sense of taste....my understanding.

This unironically sounds like one of those fed (FBI) threads where maybe they try to build up the personality of a poster from their posts and profile them based on some index of risk/threat level.
risk/threat assessment to be precise