Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Honestly i think no matter what incel stats you have

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
Were all equally fucked

Lets discuss copes and hobbies instead its a bit repetitive when everything is always about impending doom, When you think about it, No one can legally kill you without consequences, So be the thorn in the normies ass, Normies dont like seeing you? BE THERE, They cant legally force you to go, Because every human has rights, Live to piss off normies, Do everything alone and forget about people, Be the grimy motherfucker that makes normies loose theyre appetite, GO to that music store you always wanted to, Watch that cinema movies, FUck normies. REMOVE theyre power and control over you, Let them be blackpilled by how you look and then ruin theyre day, Make foids puke, Enjoy your day

Based as hell. Doing what you feel like is the way to go for truecels. Society and normies can go to hell.

Truecel trait if you actually made an .is account, its over, Stop coping
ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

@gymletethnicel

Absolutely not true, and completely low IQ.

at least someone on this forum still has braincells left.
Point is, Do what you want to do, ALONE if you have to, Rotting is absolute pain.

Im feeling the consequenses right now, Back aches my ass bones ache and i feel like a general cancer patients, Excersise is important and ive been undermining it too long and now it hurts in my body.

Last edited:
When you think about it, No one can legally kill you without consequences, So be the thorn in the normies ass, Normies dont like seeing you? BE THERE, They cant legally force you to go, Because every human has rights, Live to piss off normies, Do everything alone and forget about people, Be the grimy motherfucker that makes normies loose theyre appetite
this what I be tryin to tell niggas, mang.

but it's still over no matter what

For those who are missing the point here and just want to badmouth go ahead, For those who thinks its based and understand the point i made your based as hell and i salute you!

this what I be tryin to tell niggas, mang.

but it's still over no matter what
Live to piss of normies and do things alone, NO one can legally kill you, If so they will be in prison for the rest of theyre life.

Normies dont like seeing you? BE THERE
They love seeing me, because it makes them feel superior and better about themselves.

Do everything alone and forget about people
You can't forget about people because they're literally everywhere ...
GO to that music store you always wanted to, Watch that cinema movies
Been there, done that, it's no fun. Nothing is fun if you have to do it alone.

Point is, Do what you want to do, ALONE if you have to, Rotting is absolute pain.
I already made a thread about it, doing things alone is literally hell on earth. but yeah, rotting is just as bad, so no matter what you do, being incel is always painful.

They love seeing me, because it makes them feel superior and better about themselves.

You can't forget about people because they're literally everywhere ...

Been there, done that, it's no fun. Nothing is fun if you have to do it alone.

I already made a thread about it, doing things alone is literally hell on earth. but yeah, rotting is just as bad, so no matter what you do, being incel is always painful.
Shrugs, Your missing the point....

Yeah, they're dead. They're all messed up. — horrorgifs: FRIDAY THE 13TH ( 2009) dir. Marcus...
me taking your advice and i see some camping normshits near me

Ever heard of hermits? They are crab that mostly live all the life alone, Some humans do too, A chad i know has a friend who moved to live in an african tribe and he now sleeps in a tree, Thats kind of hermit tho because its so far away from his white population. Do everything alone and be a hermit and find ways to cope, You know your fucked socially so why not rewire your brain into hermit mode.

Yeah, they're dead. They're all messed up. — horrorgifs: FRIDAY THE 13TH ( 2009) dir. Marcus...'re dead. They're all messed up. — horrorgifs: FRIDAY THE 13TH ( 2009) dir. Marcus...
me taking your advice and i see some camping normshits near me
Hermit life is way better than sitting alone at home all day, Just be alone and do everything by yourself.

For years i spent time doing things alone, Movies, Eating whatever, Normies dislike me? Nah just buy the stuff i need for the day and GTFO, Not wasting a calorie on a normie fuck, I have human rights too, They cannot legally kill me, If they beat me i can get money for it, Either way i win even tho ive lost, You can sue normies you know, So just live your life alone.

Hermit life is way better than sitting alone at home all day, Just be alone and do everything by yourself.
LDAR'ing is extremely comfy though, i haven't left my house since May of last year :feelscomfy:

LDAR'ing is extremely comfy though, i haven't left my house since May of last year :feelscomfy:
Thats the problem, Im starting to suffer the consequenses and my body hurts from it now, I need excersise, I might start doing things alone again or with a support contact, You can also get a support contact that help you with your issues and such, Im getting one soon and he has some interesting hobbies, Maybe i will cope with a friend coming once a month or week, Its free if you ask the goverment and theyre also not allowed to share anything unless you want them to so your basically safe as theyre tongue is tied, Its a free friend, Im gonna support contact maxx for a bit, I need to get out of the house, My body hurts from all the rotting, You can also quit it whenever you want as you can sign a scheme that says should it continiue yes or no, AND you choose together how to spend the day, Its an offer for subhumans atleast in scandinavia.

Thats the problem, Im starting to suffer the consequenses and my body hurts from it now, I need excersise, I might start doing things alone again or with a support contact, You can also get a support contact that help you with your issues and such, Im getting one soon and he has some interesting hobbies, Maybe i will cope with a friend coming once a month or week, Its free if you ask the goverment and theyre also not allowed to share anything unless you want them to so your basically safe as theyre tongue is tied, Its a free friend, Im gonna support contact maxx for a bit, I need to get out of the house, My body hurts from all the rotting.
GL with all that brocel, but i have to rot, being an sub 5 ugly dicklet means i die alone or become a stepdad to an ethnic goblina :feelsrope: :feelspuke:

GL with all that brocel, but i have to rot, being an sub 5 ugly dicklet means i die alone or become a stepdad to an ethnic goblina :feelsrope: :feelspuke:
I have no choice or im gonna die, Ive been rotting for atleast 3 years without much excersise after my last bluepilled attempt to ascend, My body hurts and I have to move a bit so i wont get cardiovascular disease and die.

Thats the problem, Im starting to suffer the consequenses and my body hurts from it now, I need excersise, I might start doing things alone again or with a support contact, You can also get a support contact that help you with your issues and such, Im getting one soon and he has some interesting hobbies, Maybe i will cope with a friend coming once a month or week, Its free if you ask the goverment and theyre also not allowed to share anything unless you want them to so your basically safe as theyre tongue is tied, Its a free friend, Im gonna support contact maxx for a bit, I need to get out of the house, My body hurts from all the rotting, You can also quit it whenever you want as you can sign a scheme that says should it continiue yes or no, AND you choose together how to spend the day, Its an offer for subhumans atleast in scandinavia.
You're probs not even that ugly, you're just fucking obnoxious and people don't want you around. Like I told you and you cried to mods to have removed, nobody likes you, not here, not in basedspace and certainly not in .world.

You're probs not even that ugly, you're just fucking obnoxious and people don't want you around. Like I told you and you cried to mods to have removed, nobody likes you, not here, not in basedspace and certainly not in .world.
YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IVE BEEN THROUGH SO FUCK OFF!

YOU HAVE NO IDEA THE HORRORS IVE BEEN THROUGH, ALSO YOU POSTED EARLIER YOU FUCKED SOMEONE SO MAYBE YOUR THE CHAD!

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE SEXHAVER
YOUR NOT WELCOME YOU MOTHERFUCKER!

YOU HAVE NO IDEA THE HORRORS IVE BEEN THROUGH, ALSO YOU POSTED EARLIER YOU FUCKED SOMEONE SO MAYBE YOUR THE CHAD!
@Caesercel knows what you're talking about, and we all concluded my post was a joke, because that's what it was, a sarcasm laden story. Also stop typing in all caps and say everything about me in one post, this is just ridiculous, this is a forum not tumblr.

Image 2023 03 17 183835564

Took forever to load but the irony speaks for itself

I dont need anyone to like me, Im just glad to have a space to post Chad, Why are you still here. You wrote you were a sexhaver.

Words of truth spoken

Whoops tula, Here it is again, Why doesnt admins do anything about sexhavers? Now sexhavers are blaming me? What is happening to our forums, Its supposed to be incels only, The lowest barrel of humanity, By saying no one likes me? I DONT CARE! xD Post was about doing things alone if your disliked, Someone didnt read

Attachments

• image_2023-03-17_184059645.png
    image_2023-03-17_184059645.png
    786.3 KB · Views: 10
Were all equally fucked

Lets discuss copes and hobbies instead its a bit repetitive when everything is always about impending doom, When you think about it, No one can legally kill you without consequences, So be the thorn in the normies ass, Normies dont like seeing you? BE THERE, They cant legally force you to go, Because every human has rights, Live to piss off normies, Do everything alone and forget about people, Be the grimy motherfucker that makes normies loose theyre appetite, GO to that music store you always wanted to, Watch that cinema movies, FUck normies. REMOVE theyre power and control over you, Let them be blackpilled by how you look and then ruin theyre day, Make foids puke, Enjoy your day
95c.jpg

Truecel trait if you actually made an .is account, its over, Stop coping
Plenty of LARPing trolls and humblebragging moggers who've both existed and still exist on the forum, tbh. It's obscure, but you don't need to be a total basement dwelling NEET just to find it. :feelsjuice:

Plenty of LARPing trolls and humblebragging moggers who've both existed and still exist on the forum, tbh. It's obscure, but you don't need to be a total basement dwelling NEET just to find it. :feelsjuice:
I need excersise, MY subhuman body is aching after 3 years of nonstop rotting

Whoops tula, Here it is again, Why doesnt admins do anything about sexhavers? Now sexhavers are blaming me? What is happening to our forums, Its supposed to be incels only, The lowest barrel of humanity, By saying no one likes me? I DONT CARE! xD Post was about doing things alone if your disliked, Someone didnt read
Looks like someone didn't notice @TheProphetMuscle was here and didn't ban me over this screenshot, meaning it has no base to ban me over it. And like I said the last fucking eight times, the post was a fictional STORY it NEVER HAPPENED.

597.jpg

Jannies should pin this thread tbh.

Were all equally fucked

What planet are you living on people can kill you without consequences