Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Honestly if you're not able to get a single relationship in University, then something's wrong with you.

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
Being in school is literally the biggest and perhaps only opportunity to be around so many women who are close to your age. Nothing outside of finishing University comes close. Even if you're doing STEM, you still have to take some humanities courses which are full of women, and there are women all over campus that you'll be able to see in the libraries, at the food courts, etc. They have to interact with you in school through projects, they can get to know your personality in class (as if that matters) and they can see all of you in completely un-doctored photo angles.

And these girls aren't shy either. Girls are very willing to come up to you and talk to you if they're interested, or at least give you the opportunity to talk to them by sitting near you. Some of the shier ones might choose to add you on social media and chat with you there. These are all things I've seen happen with attractive guys I've known, to them getting a girlfriend was literally no effort.

So you've had literally four or so years where every year, thousands of new girls are entering the University and can see you on campus. A sample size of over tens of thousands of women who likely saw you and left-swiped you in their head without even thinking about it.

University is probably the best opportunity for any fakecels to ascend, and if you haven't even gotten a single date in University with those odds, then it's pretty much over.

Every single girl I knew in school were already with a boyfriend. Obviously this could've been a lie told by them to me, but that's is what they all said. Every single one of them.
I'm sure some of them were les and still said boyfriend just to get me out of their faces.

I went through uni naively thinking that most people were kissless virgins like me JFL.

Something is wrong with me

Every single girl I knew in school were already with a boyfriend. Obviously this could've been a lie told by them to me, but that's is what they all said. Every single one of them.
I'm sure some of them were les and still said boyfriend just to get me out of their faces.
Some of them lied, some told the truth. But I'll tell you this, it doesn't matter. Even if they have a boyfriend, if you are a Chad, there's a huge chance they will cheat on their bfs with you. Or break up with him for you. You might not even know she ever had one. But when you're ugly, everyone has a bf and everyone is a pure woman who never cheats on her boyfriend. When you're Chad however... Things change

If it affects such a large percentage of men... is it really us?

I know cope.

Universities are supposed to be a place of learning and scholarship not a brothel for disgusting whores studying the anatomy of cock, they were always incel havens, the only thing wrong is that foids and cucks are allowed inside because of the deranged Jewish ideology of egalitarianism, as if women are anything more than walking breeding machines.

Tbh many of the majors incel major are in pretty heavy male-dominated areas and you can absolutely put off the Gen Ed shit till later maybe you're going to a commuter school as well, but yeah if you're out of College, couldn't get a GF, and still a KHHV then that's when it's really over (edgy teencels need not apply).

What's wrong is us is our face's of course.

Don't waste College if you're going to it. The drugs, alcohol, parties, promiscuous culture,and the fact that you are heavily outnumbered by females on campus. I'm pretty sure that many people straight up go to College just to have sex. So if you couldn't get it you're a legitimate subhuman.

Most actually already have boyfriends, or are CHOOSING to stay single and just casually fuck the hottest guys that catch their eyes. I remember overhearing a couple of girls saying all the guys at their university are ugly, brutal standards pill.

I've been interested in 5 girls through out my life.
Girl 1 - I made a fake account to tell her that someone in her class has a crush on her. Looking back I was pretty low inhib back then for doing it. She said "Who ever it is, I'm off."
Girl 2 - She said to me "Can you please stop staring at me, cuz I have a guy and he wouldn't like it."
Girl 3 - She came and talked to me when she found out that I come to the same music class as her. I think my autistic behaviour scared her away. Her friend told me that she quit the class to avoid me.
Girl 4 - She was a foid I was close for a few years. We had a sorta childhood-bestie thing going on. We had simmilar interests and personalities. Ofc she was chad only. I started gymcelling to impress her. But she chose chad over me multiple times. I finally told her off. But she came crying back after Chad broke up with her. But I decided I didn't want used goods. The experiece almost blackpilled me.
Girl 5 - She saw my depressed posts and hung out with me because we had simmilar views on politics. We hit it off. But she said "I have many reasons why I don't feel the same way about you.". My friends said that she's into me as a person, but she doesn't find me attractive. She eventually joined a crazy christian cult.

I got black pilled a few months later.

Please do not remind me.

Yes something is wrong ,its call being short and mathematically incongruent .

Last edited:
I have university degrees. Still KHHV.

im likely going to uni soon, i already know what's going to happen. I'm hoping it will be the final push i need to rope or buy goER watch