Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Honestly this forum sucks ass

Profligate

Profligate

Expert
★★★★★
We need more high IQ posters like @GeckoBus to make more eyeopening threads about women and human nature.

All I see here these days is plain rambling bullshit about shit that we already know.

Now I don't claim to be the most high IQ poster on this forum but I don't need to be one to point out that shit just sucks ass here right now.

ID is full of water is wet takes from 2024cels. Better to use this forum for the Lounge

This is just the nature of every forum.

Common things get commonly talked about.

Unique perspectives and things that haven't been said before will simply be less frequent.

find a better forum then

Once the media started mentioning incels the forum went the way of 4chan
Now every 14 year-old faggot & his butt-buddies at school thing that they're "Incel" cause they want to be "le edgy based inkwells"

Says the nigga who's only made 3K posts in 6 years.

We need more high IQ posters like @GeckoBus to make more eyeopening threads about women and human nature.

All I see here these days is plain rambling bullshit about shit that we already know.

Now I don't claim to be the most high IQ poster on this forum but I don't need to be one to point out that shit just sucks ass here right now.
That's good your aware of the matter, now as to how one promotes quality over quantity; promote what is good say via through associates you know here through messages or tagging as some users do here or make a post on your profile making those who follow you aware of it or take the time to write your own. Which ever way the wind blows do what you must. Until then, see you soon.

Attachments

• 7baf102cea4513d754927371bc4bfcab.png
    7baf102cea4513d754927371bc4bfcab.png
    122.5 KB · Views: 10
Go to graveyard sites like Neets and Reddit then

Once the media started mentioning incels the forum went the way of 4chan
I know right! I came here to escape 4chan. We need higher quality shit here.
find a better forum then
Go to graveyard sites like Neets and Reddit then
Fuck you nigga you know there isn't anything better.
Says the nigga who's only made 3K posts in 6 years.
Screw you it's not my fault I can't be bothered to put any effort into the literal asshole of humanity
That's good your aware of the matter, now as to how one promotes quality over quantity; promote what is good say via through associates you know here through messages or tagging as some users do here or make a post on your profile making those who follow you aware of it or take the time to write your own. Which ever way the wind blows do what you must. Until then, see you soon.
That's literally what I've done. I've been trying to make @GeckoBus bus make more threads in DMs but he's just being a bitch mate

Now every 14 year-old faggot & his butt-buddies at school thing that they're "Incel" cause they want to be "le edgy based inkwells"
Being incel is a state of person and state of mind. We didnt randomly choose this life. This life chose us. And seeing these fags larp as something they dont understand pisses me off

just chill in here

You should make an important thread about blackpill theory.
I can't be arsed to do my research I don't have autism so I don't really give a shit tbh

Screw you it's not my fault I can't be bothered to put any effort into the literal asshole of humanity

That's literally what I've done. I've been trying to make @GeckoBus bus make more threads in DMs but he's just being a bitch mate
:lul: :lul: :lul:

It's still the best place we have

In that respect, I know what I can do on my part, though mine will be separate from the topics you mentioned.

Go to the sharty :bigbrain:

okay, do it yourself. become change.
near every topic is recycled and already talked about. maby train and increase your iq enough to be able to think about the next fresh never talked about before discussion inducing topic.
this is just a corner we are forced back into every time regardless of how shit it gets.

So make the posts you want to see monkey

okay, do it yourself. become change.
near every topic is recycled and already talked about. maby train and increase your iq enough to be able to think about the next fresh never talked about before discussion inducing topic.
this is just a corner we are forced back into every time regardless of how shit it gets.
So make the posts you want to see monkey
Nah I can't be bothered. It's not worth it. We need more people of autistic capabilities to do all the legwork because they don't seem to mind for a little while at least.

How much more can one say? Lots of good stuff already there in the Must-read

Nah I can't be bothered. It's not worth it. We need more people of autistic capabilities to do all the legwork because they don't seem to mind for a little while at least.
>complains about quality while making shit posts that are just like the ones he is bitching about

Rope plz ^_^

Be the incel you want to see here.

>complains about quality while making shit posts that are just like the ones he is bitching about

Rope plz ^_^
Fuck you man it's not my fault you're not an autist or at least not a useful one

Get the fuck out of here. I'm just gonna check back a week later to see if anything of value has been posted here
Go lick lead paint so you can become a useful autist

Yeah

He is a high IQ poster but i had to put him on ignore because he is a NTpill denier

Then why won't you go make some "high IQ" threads instead of whining like a foid.

At least, it's better than neets and .org.

We've talked about this here. Effort posting is negatively reinforced.

"dnr"

"water"

"bookmarked, will read later"

And there's not much discussion surrounding most of the high IQ topics anyway because A) there's very little to critique and challenge it because it's a strong post, or B) not enough high IQ users to advance the discussion in a meaningful way.

i don't even know how to speak sometimes i miss spelling easy words my brain is damaged :feelsrope: