Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Horrible Experience : I nearly felt like dying today

Confessor

Confessor

Wizard
I was in College attending a workshop when suddenly I felt a serious back on the lower portion of my spine. After a while I couldn't muster the strength to stand up anymore and soon I found my vision and hearing were going black. I must have fell on the floor cause the next thing I remember is my classmates frantically pouring water on my face and asking people to take me to the hospital. I had lost consciousness by then and could faintly see the outlines of my classmates. The next time I wake up I see this doctor checking my pressure and me lying on a hospital bed. I was released once my condition stabilised a bit. I apparently sufferef from what doctors call a Sugar Fault or Hypoglecemia which is when your blood sugar level drops below what is normal.

I am okayish now. My parents and uncle are pissed at me for not taking work of my health. The girl who used me as her uber brought me some food so I don't have to prepare dinner myself. I feel very weak right now. Don't even have the strength to stand up for too long. The Blacking out and going unconscious was one of the worst experiences I had ever had in my life. The pain and discomfort was something else. I felt like this was it.

Is this what inceldom does to a mothafucka ? Loss of physical vigor ?

How do I avoid this in the future brocels ?

Brutal. Do you happen to be vaxxed?

I have fainted at least 10 times during my whole life.

Yeah because I couldn't attend college with vaxx certificate. It wasn't pfizer vaxx though. Native Indian made Vaxx.
You buy on the black market

That's what I did in my slav shithole when I wanted to go there during covid

vaxx taker its over

I was in College attending a workshop when suddenly I felt a serious back on the lower portion of my spine. After a while I couldn't muster the strength to stand up anymore and soon I found my vision and hearing were going black. I must have fell on the floor cause the next thing I remember is my classmates frantically pouring water on my face and asking people to take me to the hospital. I had lost consciousness by then and could faintly see the outlines of my classmates. The next time I wake up I see this doctor checking my pressure and me lying on a hospital bed. I was released once my condition stabilised a bit. I apparently sufferef from what doctors call a Sugar Fault or Hypoglecemia which is when your blood sugar level drops below what is normal.

I am okayish now. My parents and uncle are pissed at me for not taking work of my health. The girl who used me as her uber brought me some food so I don't have to prepare dinner myself. I feel very weak right now. Don't even have the strength to stand up for too long. The Blacking out and going unconscious was one of the worst experiences I had ever had in my life. The pain and discomfort was something else. I felt like this was it.

Is this what inceldom does to a mothafucka ? Loss of physical vigor ?

How do I avoid this in the future brocels ?
stop being a uber for foids and anyone in general

drink orange juice

JFL the Doctors said the same. Apparently Orange juice replenishes electrolytes.
Pouring Orange Juice GIF by Imperfect Foods

You alright now brocel?

I can relate I have similar health problems

I have that too. I fainted and hit my head once :cryfeels: