Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Hot take: we shouldn't hate incels who ascend

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
Whenever I see someone make a post about finding a foid who showed interest in them the immediate reaction is fakecel. Sometimes rare events occur and a foid might be interested in some low tier male. We should wish them luck. I wouldn't want anyone to suffer what I go through knowing I'll never be loved. Chad men who never have to work towards getting sex is one thing. It's ok to hate them. But someone born with shit genetics who happens to hit the lottery should be congratulated imo.

Hey, uh, if they ascended they weren't incels in the first place. It's that simple.

If an incel ascends, good for him. But the right thing would be to log off, delete, and never look back. This is the one and only place on the internet where I can expect (within reason) not to get mogged about my life.

This is the one and only place on the internet where I can expect (within reason) not to get mogged about my life.
what about these guys?

I agree sometimes a guy doesnt know where he stands until it happens or not, but they should have the decency to leave after ascension.

Hey, uh, if they ascended they weren't incels in the first place. It's that simple.
That's not true wtf:feelstastyman: are you saying circumstances and money and job don't help with ascending?

That's not true wtf:feelstastyman: are you saying circumstances and money and job don't help with ascending?
They're volcels, not incels, for not ascending earlier if their only barrier to ascension was their financial status. Inceldom is a primarily genetic phenomenon. A normie who chooses to put zero effort into his schooling or career development, makes shitty decisions, and ends up in such a terrible financial situation to the extent that it affects his dating prospects isn't an incel. He's a volcel, a failed normie.

Actual incels, such as myself, are so terribly subhuman appearance-wise (i.e. genetically) that even being in a decent financial situation for our respective age group won't redeem our SMV to a marketable level.

Really, the only exception to the "if you ascend you aren't an incel in the first place rule" is if someone radically changes their situation overnight, like they won the lottery or received a massive inheritance from some ultra-wealthy long-lost relative, to the extent that they are independently wealthy enough to override their genetic subhumanity.

What if they ascended with surgery?

If an incel ascends, good for him. But the right thing would be to log off, delete, and never look back. This is the one and only place on the internet where I can expect (within reason) not to get mogged about my life.

incels with cooties are just normies sweaty

They aren't incels and I hate them.

Really, the only exception to the "if you ascend you aren't an incel in the first place rule" is if someone radically changes their situation overnight, like they won the lottery or received a massive inheritance from some ultra-wealthy long-lost relative, to the extent that they are independently wealthy enough to override their genetic subhumanity.
This is pretty much what I mean. Or if they move to a third world country and find a young foid. Obviously if someone just works out a little bit and gets a nice job they were never incel to begin with. But if someone does hit that lottery or saves up to move to SEA country then I'm happy for them.

I agree. Incels shouldn't hate each other at all.

But do they have to fucking brag their balls off on this forum? Why can't they quietly just delete their account or log off?

Oh wait it's because they were never incel, just normie piece of shit LARPers.

Whenever I see someone make a post about finding a foid who showed interest in them the immediate reaction is fakecel. Sometimes rare events occur and a foid might be interested in some low tier male. We should wish them luck. I wouldn't want anyone to suffer what I go through knowing I'll never be loved. Chad men who never have to work towards getting sex is one thing. It's ok to hate them. But someone born with shit genetics who happens to hit the lottery should be congratulated imo.
Okay. Then what about someone whose non-paid sex, but then later becomes thrust into Inceldom. Should we hate them ?