Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal House

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YD4_NFNswY&t=313s

This episode of house is the most revealing one there is to the physical black pill.

The actor who plays Chase, is average height-ish. Proving that height barely matters compared to face. He´s 1,78 / 5 foot 10. I´m 1,81 and im living proof that height and looks arent correlated at all.

Last edited:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YD4_NFNswY&t=313s

This episode of house is the most revealing one there is to the physical black pill.

The actor who plays Chase, is a MANLET. Proving that height barely matters compared to face. He´s 1,78 / 5 foot 10. I´m 1,81 and im living proof that height and looks arent correlated at all.

Phew, I misread what you said. I thought you he was Incel because of his height, I'm only 179 -180 cm, If he gets rejected at that height It's over for me.

Holy fuck, the average height for men in USA is 1,75, so ye, he´s not a manlet, but in northern europe he would be.
dude im 1,70 im germany, anything over 175cm is fine

I live in central sweden, so im surrounded by 1,88 blonde jackasses. Theyre everywhere. They get to fuck as often as women.. Anytime they choose to basically

Based writers.

Jesse Spencer would look like a child (RLY, he would) in sweden. Compared to fully grown 20 year+ men, he would look like a still growing ~15-17/18 year old teenager.