Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How Autistic are you test (GTFIH)

Screenshot 6

Last edited:
The questionnaire’s structure facilitates an introspective look into the respondent's social interaction, communication patterns, imagination, attention to detail, and tolerance for change. Through its comprehensive approach, the AQ helps to bridge the gap between personal self-reflection and professional assessment, offering a preliminary gauge of Autism-Spectrum traits.
Well, interesting. Yeah, true, I forgot a few aspects. But in practice it doesn't matter anyway as there is no support and no cure for (high functional) autism.

A imię jego
Czterdzieści i cztery

Your score was 44 out of a possible 50.

Scores in the 33-50 range indicate significant Autistic traits (Autism).

A imię jego
Czterdzieści i cztery

Your score was 44 out of a possible 50.

Scores in the 33-50 range indicate significant Autistic traits (Autism).
Powinien wyjść milion
(Bo miliony foidów mnie nie kochają i przez nie cierpię katusze)

Screenshot 2024 05 12 10 49 54 148 comandroidchrome

Some of the question I don't understand so I leave some question

31. apparently I have ass burgers

im not autistic just extremely antisocial and reclusive

Its impossible to assess your own autism. If you could you woulnt be autistic.

Its impossible to assess your own autism. If you could you woulnt be autistic.
For the most part,I don't think this is correct. People with level 2 and level 3 ASD yes, but Level 1 are Aspies and tend to have high IQ. I am much more self concious right now than when i was 2 years ago. You can access your autism, but that doesen't mean you are able to change the brain to become a neurotypical one.

Last edited:
@DarkStarDown this is what i was talking about
Somehow a cluster of people with scores 37-39 here, don't know if this means anything.
I feel like most real incels seem to fall within a certain range or standard deviation. Height 5'7-5'11 (or just below average in whatever country they're in but not extremely short either), slightly more autistic than aspies, very ugly face but not deformed or injured (yet), almost always bullied until high school, jestermaxxed at some point in their life = abused dog syndrome, always either neglectful parents or helicopter parents that are bluepilled gaslighters, few or no friends or fake friends/acquaintances only, always stressed out, a multitude of copes but never invited to anything or belong to any in-group

Jfl at spergs

Got 32 because I don’t mind social situations I just suck at them.

I feel like most real incels seem to fall within a certain range or standard deviation. Height 5'7-5'11 (or just below average in whatever country they're in but not extremely short either), slightly more autistic than aspies, very ugly face but not deformed or injured (yet), almost always bullied until high school, jestermaxxed at some point in their life = abused dog syndrome, always either neglectful parents or helicopter parents that are bluepilled gaslighters, few or no friends or fake friends/acquaintances only, always stressed out, a multitude of copes but never invited to anything or belong to any in-group
Make this into a thread, this describes me perfectly.

Wow, that's a great description. I can definitely relate to a lot of these points.

@DarkStarDown this is what i was talking about

Sounds very accurate i’d say: In fact, I feel it roughly summarizes the experiences of virtually everyone here.