[Blackpill] How Bluepillers argument of: "Incels are not bad looking" just proves our point

get_even

get_even

The bluepill is dying, inceldom is everywhere
★★★★★
9d 21h 20m
The premise is that we are not bad looking and its down to our personalities and ideology. Yes some users here are not bad looking but we don't have a single member who has ever been or can be called good looking. Notice we don't have any Chad's?

They are simply stating the blackpill. Whereas average looking guys could previously get girlfriends now it's just a Chad dating roulette with average looking guys either have to be much wealthier to compensate or rot.

PPEcel

PPEcel

不是聯邦調查局人員
★★★★★
71d 2h 24m
I look like shit. Many users who are confident enough show their faces online are low-tier normies. I am brutally mogged by most other people even in this community.

penismaster768

penismaster768

Inkwell
★★★★★
26d 2h 3m
FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless addict druggicel
★★★★★
86d 16h 34m
They only say this to convince themselves. They dont actually provide any proof. They just make an empty statement. They have this weird thing where they think their worlds can change reality and history itself. Like magic. Just denial tbh.

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

Obergruppenführer of SS Division “Incelistan”
★★★★★
37d 6h 27m
I look like shit. Many users who are confident enough show their faces online are low-tier normies. I am brutally mogged by most other people even in this community.
Same I’m ugly as fuck despite being blonde with blue eyes. Even Nordid phenotypes can look like shit.

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

nature decides how you're nurtured
★★★★★
105d 20h 32m
It's funny when IT say "I've seen some incels' faces and they aren't even that bad"

Where? Where have you seen their faces?

The only ppl revealing their faces are low tier normies or ppl who aren't actually incels on looksmax.me

I've only ever seen like 2 incel faces who aren't public about their appearence who only very few have seen and most of the incels who are public aren't even incels

GrimNemisis

GrimNemisis

Kennedy
-
19h 5m
<---- I think I look alright. Never dated however.

WarriorSkull

WarriorSkull

Captain
★★★
10d 3h 0m
The premise is that we are not bad looking and its down to our personalities and ideology. Yes some users here are not bad looking but we don't have a single member who has ever been or can be called good looking. Notice we don't have any Chad's?

They are simply stating the blackpill. Whereas average looking guys could previously get girlfriends now it's just a Chad dating roulette with average looking guys either have to be much wealthier to compensate or rot.
Everyone is just going to cry about their ugliness, but I've had the same thought as you. From a rhetorical standpoint, it is a stupid argument to make because it is more supportive of the blackpill thesis than the bluepill one.

subhuman incel 98

subhuman incel 98

Officer
★★★
26d 17h 18m
ye they just prove the blackpill with the statement "incels are not bad looking". If looks didnt matter at all for incels getting a gf/getting laid, why would they even talk about how incels look. it makes no sense at all.

PPEcel

PPEcel

不是聯邦調查局人員
★★★★★
71d 2h 24m
Same I’m ugly as fuck despite being blonde with blue eyes. Even Nordid phenotypes can look like shit.
That sounds fucking brutal

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Captain
★★★★★
7d 18h 24m
Uglymuggly

Uglymuggly

Sub 4
★★★★★
10d 12h 33m

High iq. I’m below average but it’s a subtle blackpill In saying not all incels are ugly cause average guys can’t rlly get foids anymore thanks to radical foids rights. @Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
148d 6h 51m
High iq. I’m below average but it’s a subtle blackpill In saying not all incels are ugly cause average guys can’t rlly get foids anymore thanks to radical foids rights. @Personalityinkwell
pretty much. they cherrypick the average looking incels to stereotype all incels as normie tier

Uglymuggly

Uglymuggly

Sub 4
★★★★★
10d 12h 33m
pretty much. they cherrypick the average looking incels to stereotype all incels as normie tier
Yea. The incels who know they are ugly don’t share their face all over usually anyway

shii410

shii410

God's lonely man
★★★★
62d 13h 55m
Many users who are confident enough show their faces online are low-tier normies.
yep. people who are genuinely ugly usually don't want to show off their appearance

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
46d 19h 26m
Not bad looking which is to imply that if the subject WAS bad looking then that's an issue yet looks don't matter, check & mate mother lovers.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
77d 11h 5m
I'm a deformed ethnic.

PPEcel

PPEcel

不是聯邦調查局人員
★★★★★
71d 2h 24m
yep. people who are genuinely ugly usually don't want to show off their appearance
It's funny no one has considered there might be selection bias involved

Incellio

Incellio

Deepseacel
★★★★★
12d 4h 51m
I’m currently PSL 4 at best. Being eyecel is brutal and no fucking fat loss can change it