Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can any incel hate Elliot Rodger, who was responsible for bringing inceldom to the spotlight.

I'm indifferent toward Elliot Rodger TBH.

There is no winning against lookism but ER did whatever he could in a society that despised him.

low IQ

ER was a fucking moron bluepilled cuck.

spoiled rich boy who only wanted a blonde stacy, shot up a bunch of fellow incels and made it 100x less likely that any incel issue would ever be taken seriously.

fuck ER and all you idiotcels who suck his 4 inch dick

Elliot Rodger is the only man I can relate to.

this is true. without his feats, I wouldn't have known my status

Hundreds of years from now when Blackpill Ideology is ingrained deeply into all aspects of society, Elliot Rodger will be worshipped as a prophet. But unlike false prophets before him, such as Jesus and Mohammed who wanted people to worship them, ER spoke the truth. He never asked people to worship him, he just wanted people to know the blackpill. He didnt even invent the blackpill, and his methodology can be debated, but what you can't deny is he led many others to see the truth, and his message will spread far and wide, and hopefully will one day cause the major societal changes that will be necessary to end hypergamy and inceldom.

Last edited:
They are either super low IQ or evil ,you cant hate Elliot if you are a normal sane person
Hundreds of years from now when Blackpill Ideology is ingrained deeply into all aspects of society, Elliot Rodger will be worshipped as a prophet. He didnt invent the blackpill, and his methodology can be debated, but what you can't deny is he led many others to see the truth, and his message will spread far and wide, and hopefully will one day cause the major societal changes that will be necessary to end hypergamy and inceldom.

Stop the hate on the Supreme Gentleman guise pls

low IQ

ER was a fucking moron bluepilled cuck.

spoiled rich boy who only wanted a blonde stacy, shot up a bunch of fellow incels and made it 100x less likely that any incel issue would ever be taken seriously.

fuck ER and all you idiotcels who suck his 4 inch dick

I dont . he did what he had to do.

He was an idiot who killed random people who had nothing to do with his suffering, but his manifesto definitely has some tones to it that really give a big picture to how shallow social/romantic life in general is it his age, and it's one of the things that really helped me wake up.

If he killed the ones who directly bullied him, my opinion would change, as I advocate for vigilantism, but for the most part, I don't advocate for him or what he did at all.