Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can any man be properly blackpilled and still continue to function within a system that hates him and considers him dispensable?

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
How can a properly blackpilled man tolerate all the injustice, depravity, and suffering and continue to serve that very system which enables such injustice? I think that, in order to be a cog in the system, you have to have a mentality of a very sedated and neutered NPC who is medicated enough to not be bothered by problems. A truly blackpilled man on the other hand can only be a NEET, part-time worker, or suicidal.

Last edited:
Dnr but because I'm too much of a pussy to ropemaxx + there's still a few thing I wanna do before I'm gone

In my case it was using antidepressants Adderall and other medications all at once and it only worked for a while
I don’t take any meds now and all I can do is lay in bed all day. Don’t have the will to play video games or watch tv/YouTube either

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back