Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how can i escape a dictator state ? HELP!

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
won't name the country for my own safety but I need tips on how to escape a diKtatorship land not even money helps me smuggling I'm stuck! I only have access to internet i have no family in/out. if i fail i will kill myself

Just stay there, life is not that much better here.

Is it some Central Asian country?

Ain't no escaping Turkmenistan boyo.

Are you in the US and really hate Trump?

Let me guess.
Like me, you're French.
You died, God sent you to Hell, and you've been sent back to France because it's Hell.
I'm sorry, there's no way to leave. If you kill yourself or if they kill you, you'll be sent in France again and again.

Let me guess.
Like me, you're French.
You died, God sent you to Hell, and you've been sent back to France because it's Hell.
I'm sorry, there's no way to leave. If you kill yourself or if they kill you, you'll be sent in France again and again.
I would legit slaughter you and eat your flesh to be in France. I live in a way far worse place. day 14 i eat shit street bread and water. can't shoplift because shops are empty kek
Are you in the US and really hate Trump?
I would sacrifice one balls to be in the US.

Is there a more free neighboring country? Maybe you could cross the border and run there

I would legit slaughter you and eat your flesh to be in France. I live in a way far worse place. day 14 i eat shit street bread and water. can't shoplift because shops are empty kek
I suppose you don't know French people are starving nowadays.
A few times ago, a guy hadn't eaten since 4 days. He entered a supermarket, picked a cheese, entirely put it in his mouth and swallowed it.
He was arrested and told he was starving.
The court told it was unacceptable to steal and sentenced him to jail for 6 months.

You have the right to starve, but not to steal.

You imagine France is a heavenly place. That's pretty common among foreigners who don't know my country. Our shops are full of excellent food. But if your pockets are empty, you'll just starve in front of the shop. And if you think things are better in the US, you'll be deceived. US is not a heaven. Like here, it's only a heaven if you're rich and with plenty of friends with money. If you're poor and alone there's nothing here for you like for anyone else.

Stop watching TV and watch reality. Million of migrants come here with the same ideas and they're all deceived to see it's the same hell.

Are you in Venezualla or something

won't name the country for my own safety but I need tips on how to escape a diKtatorship land not even money helps me smuggling I'm stuck! I only have access to internet i have no family in/out. if i fail i will kill myself
You're Korean, right? Noticed the hidden message in the capital K

Are you in Belarus or Central Asia?

Just stay there, life is not that much better here.
kek
You imagine France is a heavenly place. That's pretty common among foreigners who don't know my country. Our shops are full of excellent food. But if your pockets are empty, you'll just starve in front of the shop. And if you think things are better in the US, you'll be deceived. US is not a heaven. Like here, it's only a heaven if you're rich and with plenty of friends with money. If you're poor and alone there's nothing here for you like for anyone else.

Stop watching TV and watch reality. Million of migrants come here with the same ideas and they're all deceived to see it's the same hell.
This.

Is there a democratic neighboring country that might not send you back if you escaped there?

Time to water the tree of liberty