Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How can I wake up at 8 and go back to sleep at 9 pm now that I am adjusting to the workplace?

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Teach me how to do it, buddy boyos. How do you get used to the corporate world's wake and sleep?

congrats dude that u started working but getting used to new sleeping shecduels will take time but eventually i will get used to it

Teach me how to do it, buddy boyos. How do you get used to the corporate world's wake and sleep?
I don't adjust I just consistently go to work everyday with less than 6 hours of sleep

I work night shifts so I sleep whenever.

Screenshot 20220606 021053

St. John's Wort with high hypericin (Remotiv) made me so photosensitive, or sensitive to light, that I would wake up right at sunrise, and without even feeling tired.

I just took it for 1-2 weeks, and my circadian rhythm has remained intact since.

What's there to celebrate? Only fakecels celebrate wageslaving,truecels don't even bother in the first place but if they somehow need to wageslave for whatever reason they treat it like a funeral

uhm get off you electronic shit at say 11PM and just read / lay in bed

What's there to celebrate? Only fakecels celebrate wageslaving,truecels don't even bother in the first place but if they somehow need to wageslave for whatever reason they treat it like a funeral
you dont need to study anymore

no i meant that he finished college ofc no one likes to wageslave its self draining

no i meant that he finished college ofc no one likes to wageslave its self draining
at least in wageslaving you don't need to study 10+ hours a day, @Sennacherib is high school illiterate so of course he doesn't know the price of being a straight A student

at least in wageslaving you don't need to study 10+ hours a day, @Sennacherib is high school illiterate so of course he doesn't know the price of being a straight A student
oh but really dude congrats atleast u are smarter than me in school

I use Mirtazapine, which influences Melatonin.

You can take supplement.