Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How can incels not be depressed?

Kointo1

Kointo1

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
Some perma virgins just seem not to give a shit about anything when they're indeed genetic failures and rejects of society. How do they suppress these negative thoughts and/or not have them at all?

Let me just test something:

Screen Shot 2018 02 26 at 40302 PM

Last edited:
Yes, if you're a buddhist monk.

Some people are actually asexual

Zyros pls go

Also you can not be depressed if you've been fully vantablacked, but for us mere mortals the loneliness probably still does its damage.

Zyros pls go

Also you can not be depressed if you've been fully vantablacked, but for us mere mortals the loneliness probably still does its damage.

How do you get there?

That pic spooked me.I dunno for me it got easier once I accepted I'm genetic shit and no female will ever be attracted to me,now I just try to enjoy the activities I'm able to do.

Also,there's a glimmer of hope that some day it will get better,no harm in that I suppose.

Like that femoid who called herself "asexual" yet said she had sex like every day with different guys?

The Internet devalues everything. (Social anxiety,Asexuality,Depression) These attention whore are responsible for this. Yes asexual people do exist but they are rare

How do you get there?

Through the most horrific of rejections, by observing the most suicide inducing fuel, by trying literally everything and still failing, by seeing the average normie friend be cucked right in front of your very own eyes, by living in solitude for at least a decade. Once you've been through the absolute worst of the female gender will you swallow the FINAL blackpill.

Zyros looks like a demon in that pic.

Through the most horrific of rejections, by observing the most suicide inducing fuel, by trying literally everything and still failing, by seeing the average normie friend be cucked right in front of your very own eyes, by living in solitude for at least a decade. Once you've been through the absolute worst of the female gender will you swallow the FINAL blackpill.

Sounds like a lot of work. My motivation is dead.

It can't be obtained. Only select chosen will be able to experience it and tell the tales for generations to come.

Select chosen due to genes? Always the genes....

Well not only genes, some guys will just be REALLY unlucky (or lucky, depending on your stance).

Luck isn't on my side (who would've thought)...

I’m a schizoid and one of the symptoms is asexuality. However, I’m a narcissist as well. It’s quite the combo but I’m not as narcissistic as I used to be. inb4 cope, low-t, w/e. It’s the one blessing in this incel’s life, just lol @ asking for something that causes anguish.

this is why if you successfully get through uni you are strong or fakecel

The question is no different than asking why some people seem depressed at nothing while others find happiness in a sleeping bag under a bridge. Our viewpoints and perspective are least partly determined by genetics. Nothing is inherently saddening, anyway. Our emotive reactions are subjective and do not rely on revealing any particular fact

Some perma virgins just seem not to give a shit about anything when they're indeed genetic failures and rejects of society. How do they suppress these negative thoughts and/or not have them at all?

Let me just test something:

View attachment 2659

Depression is different for everyone. Some people have a hard time with it, others only have an occasional depressive phase now and then. What also may help is if you are atleast talented in something or highly intelligent so that you can concentrate on your work or hobbies to forget about women. But not all people are capable of that, especially people who are dumb and have no talents. They have the hardest time coping with it.

Depression is different for everyone. Some people have a hard time with it, others only have an occasional depressive phase now and then. What also may help is if you are atleast talented in something or highly intelligent so that you can concentrate on your work or hobbies to forget about women. But not all people are capable of that, especially people who are dumb and have no talents. They have the hardest time coping with it.
In other words, cope like a motherfucker.

it bothers me that im a 22 touchless virgin but most of them time i distract myself with LDAR'ing.

I really like following the amor fati mentality. Even if lifes becomes hard, filled with hardships i accept the life way it is. I dont care if i have mediocre genetics or life, i follow the way of a stoic philomath.

You can still do things of worth that don't involve much human interaction or necessitate getting laid. Like creative pursuits: writing, drawing, making music or playing music.

It's impossible to suppress them, at least for me. I imagine other people have hope, are delusional, or are really hurting inside but don't outright say it.

You can still do things of worth that don't involve much human interaction or necessitate getting laid. Like creative pursuits: writing, drawing, making music or playing music.
There is nothing of "worth". Everything is a coping mechanism.

I don't consider myself to be genetic failure. I am a product of environment.

Alcohol and masturbation