Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can people even simp for blonde sluts?

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
They come literally in mass production in Norway/Sweden/Denmark as well as Eastern Europe. There is nothing special about them. Red hair is indeed seldom, but looks like shit too - particularly if you happen to be a male - so you would condemn future sons.
Blonde hair is not an uncommon trait, but it is just the touch of exoticism/rarity for most non-whites or whites from America/Britain/etc. I think. If you think it is an exquisite trait you have just been looking in the wrong places. I just hate how every blonde whore out there walks around with such an inflated ego, but the truth is that she is a sand corn on a beach when it comes to uniqueness.

Redhead foids:ahegao:

in terms of a global population blondes are a minority, shanghai has more more people in it than norway/sweden/demark

in terms of a global population blondes are a minority, shanghai has more more people in it than norway/sweden/demark
Huh? Shanghais me

Redhead foids:ahegao:
Most of them are ugly, soul-less whores (to an even higher degree than regular women) - good-looking redheads are rare.

Big tits Long Hair , white

IS all she needs

Huh? Shanghais me
Shanghai/Population
26.32 million

Denmark/Population
5.806 million

Sweden/Population
10.23 million

Denmark/Population
5.806 million

more asians in 1 single chinese city than 3 other countries

Because most of the world has never seen a blonde person in person. I would also have some kind of reaction if I saw an aboriginal man walking down the street here

i mean, many people here simp for noodlewhores even though there are over a literal billion of them, is it really surprising that people simp for blondes?

i';m blonde so idk i like them

i mean, many people here simp for noodlewhores even though there are over a literal billion of them, is it really surprising that people simp for blondes?
kek its so pathetic indeed. The standard of beauty for 99% of guys here is lit a blonde stacy with long straight hair. The most banal thing, zero imagination.

kek its so pathetic indeed. The standard of beauty for 99% of guys here is lit a blonde stacy with long straight hair. The most banal thing, zero imagination.
It's what soyciety establishes as conventional standards of attractiveness.

Not that liking different phenos makes someone better. Or worse.

I think people that want Blonde gigastacy are fakecel, I would fuck what's considered a sheboon and have almost no standards.

True aryan blondes are rare. There are many femoids who dye their hair blonde or have dirty blond.

Media brainwashed people to see blonde as exotic feature
You should blame Hollywood and Disney

this "blonde stacy with long straight hair" imagery is highly attractive to like 99% of straight men on earth.

zero imagination? what imagination? mixed race black/white is better? :lul: hapa? what else? blonde giga stacies are literally the top of foid beauty, no other foids compare even remotely near them.
Yeah to say otherwise is dumb, unless you have a nigger fetish or some shit

this "blonde stacy with long straight hair" imagery is highly attractive to like 99% of straight men on earth.

zero imagination? what imagination? mixed race black/white is better? :lul: hapa? what else? blonde giga stacies are literally the top of foid beauty, no other foids compare even remotely near them.
Funniest thing ive read 4 a while, thx bro. :feelshaha::feelskek::feelshaha::feelskek::feelshaha::feelskek::feelshaha::feelskek: You're all proving that you're a mindless normiecattle in this regard. :feelsokman: 99% :lul: :feelskek: Enough with the autismmaxxing

:no::no::no:
They're the hottest and it's simply facts. I don't think it's up to debate.
Most of them are slutty and have overinflated egos, I prefer dark hair bitches.

Most of them are slutty and have overinflated egos, I prefer dark hair bitches.
People have gone on a killing spree just get a blonde girl's pussy. Other females have given their own blood and soul just to be white and blonde.

Last edited:
People have gone on a killing spree just get a blonde girl's pussy. Other females have given their own blood and soul just to be white and blonde.

Who cares about blonde pussy? Anyone who wants to White and blonde is a cuck.

STRONGLY disagree. Blondes are hot af, When I was 13 I got my first sense of sexual arousal after seeing a blonde.

Red hair is indeed seldom, but looks like shit too
idk ever since I watched the Queen's Gambit I just wanted to fuck a redhead so bad. That was the reason why I got a red wig for my doll.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back