Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can you afford to live on your own while on welfare?

imperfectCell

imperfectCell

Greycel
The system will financially fuck you backwards if you go on welfare and if you try to go at it alone then you might as well LDAR...

I have many underlying issues which prevents me from living with others, so flatting with random shitheads is out of the question.

Rent alone will nearly take up the whole check, then you have to deal with power, water, gas, internet, food, car maintenance etc.

How the fuck do you welfarecels do it!?

most people here live with their parents

Wageslave, save up and buy a really cheap shitty apartment.
That's what I'll be doing.

My mum always in my room because PC here and works there (flat). Starting to give her my more powerful laptop just to be able to be alone in room

Welfare for me is $560 a fortnight rent is $190.neetceling is legit asf as far as I'm concerned.

Ewhoring + Matched Betting.

At least you have welfare...

I can't imagine how it is to live in Chadstralia
Most people are ugly in the daytime,just at places like the beach or nightclubs the Chads come out of nowhere.

Most people are ugly in the daytime,just at places like the beach or nightclubs the Chads come out of nowhere.
Chada LDAR all day and come out at night to slay. Basically they are NEETS on steroids.