Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How can you be such a dumb fuck to buy weed or drugs?

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Sell the shit. Be a producer instead of a consumer. Why do you blow your hard earned money on some high that you can get from working out or running?

They’ll fuck you up mentally and physically.

I have never had a sip of alcohol or smoked anything (even though my family is hard into it) and wont so i can spite you motherfuckers.

@MACHETE @NoLooksNoLife

Last edited:
Probably because selling gets you greater penalties than possession, and the fact that you have to be a low inhib NTmogger to even consider it; the high you get from working out isn't the same as addictive substances... :feelsjuice:

But I don't use them, either. :smonk:

Also, if you start buying from a dealer to sell it, they may stop selling to you at all to avoid competition. :feelswhere:

I have smoked weed before and it's nothing like working out. I can recommend trying it but I wouldn't do it a second time

Also, if you start buying from a dealer to sell it, they may stop selling to you at all to avoid competition. :feelswhere:
Dealers want to sell you it in bulk.

Sell the shit. Be a producer instead of a consumer. Why do you blow your hard earned money on some high that you can get from working out or running?

They’ll fuck you up mentally and physically.

I have never had a sip of alcohol or smoked anything (even though my family is hard into it) and wont so i can spite you motherfuckers.

@MACHETE @NoLooksNoLife
dumbazz nigga thinkz i dont sell - lol

i basically smoke for free :smonk:

not really,

I used to sell to some gringoz, never to latinoz bc they pay low. I rip off gringoz, but since itz a low travel season atm im remote working from home and selling only to some specific clients, 1 or 2

i smoke for free and get some coinz as an extra :smonk:

I have smoked weed before and it's nothing like working out. I can recommend trying it but I wouldn't do it a second time
i smoke and work out high af
then munch on protein shake and chicken breazt bc im high af
:smonk:

not really,

I used to sell to some gringoz, never to latinoz bc they pay low. I rip off gringoz, but since itz a low travel season atm im remote working from home and selling only to some specific clients, 1 or 2

i smoke for free and get some coinz as an extra :smonk:
I'm surprised if they would continue to sell it to you if you encroach upon their customer base. :feelsjuice:

I'm surprised if they would continue to sell it to you if you encroach upon their customer base. :feelsjuice:
doesnt work that way

they have their regulars. They arent selling on the streets.
The probability of me selling to one of his regulars are almost non existant also in that case they would rather buy from him for cheaper.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back