Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how can you deal with the agepill?

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
how can you deal with the agepill?

im 21 but its really effecting me recently. i dont think its gonna be like 25 until im surgerymaxxed. ive wasted away my youth in my room.

its a brutal realization that your not 16 forever. when u get to 25 you have to start dating like 23 year olds . its just not the same as teen love, is it?

you can never have that mutual young people love damn... this life is shit man... its actually really sad that my shit genes got in the way of experiencing a NORMAL teenagehood/early 20s which are meant to be the best times of your life :(

I don't, the agepill wrecks me everyday.
its a brutal realization that your not 16 forever. when u get to 25 you have to start dating like 23 year olds .
Fuck that, I'm 23 and I won't just date two years below me, that'd limit me to 21 year olds. I will still pursue 18 year olds. I will still pursue 18 year olds when I am 25, too. FUCK roasties and wanting to tell me I can't have near-prime pussy.
its just not the same as teen love, is it?
Nothing can ever be the same as teen love. Even if I were to get an 18 year old, that's still on the latter end of teenhood, and not being a teen myself it will never be the thrill of mutual teenage love, but it is still miles better than going after older roasties. The younger you can go the better.

Alas this is all assuming I will ever ascend with anyone :dafuckfeels:

You cant avoid the agepill