Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How can you fuck a sheboon?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
How can you fuck a sheboon that’s not lightskin? Their hair is all patchy and looks like someone placed burnt pubes on their head plus their pussy looks like horse pussy (horse pussy looks better) and like burnt rubber. Plus they have greasy oily hair from the oil they use to lay their hair down and they stank.

Normally under glass and rivotril influence I mean sheebons on kira noir or nia nacci levels (in video game)
Yeah. They’re light blacks. I’m talking about ghetto black black niggers

Jfl, I'd never fuck one if I had the chance.

Jfl, I'd never fuck one if I had the chance.
I’d only give a sheboon a chance if she was skinny, average, and had straightened hair.

If I were rich, I would be Jamaicamaxxing or Haitimaxxing. Pussy is pussy.

Black foids are so bad that black men would rather fuck an old white landwhale than a skinny black foid kek. From what I've read they're always bitching, starting arguments for pointless sheit and will get physical or spit on you.

Yeah. They’re light blacks. I’m talking about ghetto black black niggers
Good point, they're by far the most unattractive/ repulsive type of foid.

How can you fuck a sheboon that’s not lightskin? Their hair is all patchy and looks like someone placed burnt pubes on their head plus their pussy looks like horse pussy (horse pussy looks better) and like burnt rubber. Plus they have greasy oily hair from the oil they use to lay their hair down and they stank.
Sheboons are disgusting, my preference is bleached and half caste foids they are beautiful

I can only fuck a mulatto max.