Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How come I see all these videos of white girls with black guys, but the alleged "data" keeps saying that white girls actually don't prefer black guys?

AlexAnguish

AlexAnguish

Veteran
★★★★
Is the data wrong or are mudsharks and their jogger toys more likely to post videos or something?

You forgot one word. Black incel guys.

You forgot one word. Black incel guys.
Yeah, they're probably sluts to any Chad.

But amongst Chads, do they like Black or White Chads more?

greycel IQ.

Blackcels dont exist to white foids. Mudsharks and coal burners are TYRONE ONLY.

probably age range

I'm guessing it's the blackcels who don't fit in the thug bbc stereotype.

The data comes from online dating. You think these hood niggers use okcupid or bumble? Nah, they pull their bitches off the street.

But amongst Chads, do they like Black or White Chads more?
Definitely white chads. Black people have a higher chance of being chad, but compared to a white chad, they fade in comparison.

Definitely white chads. Black people have a higher chance of being chad, but compared to a white chad, they fade in comparison.
Good point, that explains a lot.

The data comes from online dating. You think these hood niggers use okcupid or bumble? Nah, they pull their bitches off the street.
Strong proof using the scientific method.

Probably shoved in your face by (((algorithms))) and (((media))).
possible tbh.

White/Black marriages according to the U.S. Census Bureau[16]
Total167,000211,000363,000481,000550,000
Black husband/
White wife
White husband/
Black wife

In 2007, 4.6% of all married Blacks in the United States were wed to a White partner, and 0.4% of all Whites were married to a Black partner.[32]

White/Black marriages according to the U.S. Census Bureau[16]
Total167,000211,000363,000481,000550,000
Black husband/
White wife
White husband/
Black wife

In 2007, 4.6% of all married Blacks in the United States were wed to a White partner, and 0.4% of all Whites were married to a Black partner.[32]
What about non married couples?

Jfl. It’s obvious. (((They))) are pushing an agenda. They want white men belittled and dethroned from the “conquerer” position they have obtained in the eyes of people around the world.

Confirmation bias?

Black men obviously do better than black women, but I still don't understand why they get anywhere with non-black women at all. In terms of Euro-centric beauty standards, blackness is completely orthogonal. I think their success is all about image and status-maxxing. Black men are dangerous, masculine, macho, strong, fear-provoking, etc. That's why you pretty much have to be a thug or a pro athlete or a rapper. The black guy who's a senior manager at Microsoft and wears a tie isn't getting anywhere.
greycel IQ.

Blackcels dont exist to white foids. Mudsharks and coal burners are TYRONE ONLY.
Based and high iq.

WhiteFoid/BlackMonke relationships end in him chimping out and breaking her jaw or downright killing her
burn the coal, pay the toll.

The average black guy in America is 74% African, 25% European thus better chance to get chadlike facial feature than a 100% African guy.

My area has quite a noticable amount of minorities so being ethnic isn't ropefuel tbh, its mainly whites, blacks, and hispanics here

There are a lot of black guys in the West so while you may see a lot of Tyrones with white females, they are ultimately a small percentage of black guys. Online dating stats aren't from random samples of the general population so maybe that distorts things as well. Lastly, getting sex isn't the same as being in a relationship or being married. All of the Pew Research on interracial relationships I have seen comes from marriages. So in conclusion, really only Tyrones are desired but there is very little data about interracial dating percentages which might give the bigger picture about which races are the most incel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back