Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How come I’m a baby?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
I noticed I don’t know how to do anything. I can’t fix anything, I don’t know how to change a tire, drive a car, or do any hard work that men are supposed to know how to do. I just sit down with a soda and munch away on some snacks as I watch movies all day every day

I noticed I don’t know how to do anything. I can’t fix anything, I don’t know how to change a tire, drive a car, or do any hard work that men are supposed to know how to do. I just sit down with a soda and munch away on some snacks as I watch movies all day every day
lmao. based.

All these skills nowadays are just useful for foids and for me, a mechanic.

You can learn them in less a day.

Babycels unite :feelsautistic:

All these skills nowadays are just useful for foids and for me, a mechanic.

You can learn them in less a day.
Mogs me, I don’t even know how to change my own bed sheets my parents still do it for me

Mogs me, I don’t even know how to change my own bed sheets my parents still do it for me
Just take advantage of the bug until you cannot further NEET.

Your parents failed you. Even if you’re an incel you should know how to do basic man skills