Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy How come we let this libleft moralfaggot in this forum.

Pillow City Pimp

Pillow City Pimp

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Look how soy his arguments are. (I think she is a foid inflitator) :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:
Screenshot 20220513 142150

Original thread

ban all left wing faggots and democrats as well the fucking commies

Do you oppose to mass bengali immigration to south korea?

Yeah nigga becoz south koreancels suffer enough from their draconian education
But don't Indians have IIT JEE? It is considered harder than south korean entrance exams.

They have NEET too

Curry immigration is always based

But don't Indians have IIT JEE? It is considered harder than south korean entrance exams
Koreancels have smallest pp and its enough to make them a walking meat joke with no meaning in life

I support free shit for myself but no one else:dab:

Tbh I vote Democrat so I can NEETmax. Republicans hate NEETs.
yeah they hate living easy

which is why i dont identify as republican or any political group just a bit more right wing

@WizardofSoda
You are a faggot inflitator for that moralfagging thread.
Fuck you for not thinking about the plight of the south koreancels.
You are a massive faggot.

@WizardofSoda
You are a faggot inflitator for that moralfagging thread.
Fuck you for not thinking about the plight of the south koreancels.
You are a massive faggot.

I support bringing in masses of female refugees for there though. A chicken in every pot, and a subhuman imported wife in every bedroom for our South Korean cels.

I also am being realistic.. as things are now, South Korean women will NEVER have sex or have children with South Korean men.

Moralfags shouldn't be on this forum.

I support bringing in masses of female refugees for there though. A chicken in every pot, and a subhuman imported wife in every bedroom for our South Korean cels.
Lol you are the braindead faggot here the recombination of kimchi and pajeeta will create massive incel population. Legit you are not even racepilled. You are a still massive faggot here.

Legit braindead moral faggot

In 2020, the sex ratio of the total population in India is 108.18 males per 100 females. There are 717,100,970 or 717.10 million males and 662,903,415 or 662.90 million females in India. The percentage of the female population is 48.04 percent compared to 51.96 percent male population.
You are a braindead motherfucker

Lol you are the braindead faggot here the recombination of kimchi and pajeeta will create massive incel population. Legit you are not even racepilled. You are a still massive faggot here.

What about kimchi's failures and sheboons to create half-nagger/half-rices?

So why is curry immigration bad?
In 2020, the sex ratio of the total population in India is 108.18 males per 100 females. There are 717,100,970 or 717.10 million males and 662,903,415 or 662.90 million females in India. The percentage of the female population is 48.04 percent compared to 51.96 percent male population.

Read this

Read this
Idk why that makes curry immigration bad

ban all left wing faggots and democrats as well the fucking commies
:soy::soy::soy::soy:

Now you just want to ban people for having different general opinions despite the fact that we are a free speech forum and that they're still incel.

I also am being realistic.. as things are now, South Korean women will NEVER have sex or have children with South Korean men.
Good. Let the fall of the South Korean culture be a signal to every Western nation that the policies they champion will have deleterious effects on their societies.

Let it all burn.

Good. Let the fall of the South Korean culture be a signal to every Western nation that the policies they champion will have deleterious effects on their societies.

Let it all burn.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
I smell jews inflitator

That's a funny way of spelling niggers.

Then your nose isn't working. All of your own farts you've been huffing must have killed your olfactory nerve.
Bruh look at western nation they are the one that being burned

Let it all burn.
02e

[UWSL]Then your nose isn't working. All of your own farts you've been huffing must have killed your olfactory nerve.[/UWSL]
:feelskek::feelskek:

@Pillow City Rev is just a riceman that doesn’t want to see a not-so-great rice nation fall :society:

:feelskek::feelskek:

@Pillow City Rev is just a riceman that doesn’t want to see a not-so-great rice nation fall :society:
I feel and respect my Koreancels MRA brother that overthrow the noodlewhore feminazi occupation in their country.
Noodlewhore are considered nazi or SS battalion because they are aryan chad onry or BWC onry.

Bruh look at western nation they are the one that being burned
I'm an accelerationist, but not all accelerationists are Talmudic Jews who want to hurry the coming of their satanic messiah.

Western societies are sick and dying. There's no healing it. The only solution is to let it be destroyed, so we can all rebuild anew.

I'm an accelerationist, but not all accelerationists are Talmudic Jews who want to hurry the coming of their satanic messiah.

Western societies are sick and dying. There's no healing it. The only solution is to let it be destroyed, so we can all rebuild anew.
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

:soy::soy::soy::soy:

Now you just want to ban people for having different general opinions despite the fact that we are a free speech forum and that they're still incel.
no our forum is to based for leftist :feelskek: