Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There's no difference between conservative or libreal foids in America

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Captain
★★★★
What's the difference really? Both dress and behave exactly, the same. Only major differences I can think of is that the so called "conservative" foids claim to be Christian, despite having never set a foot in a church in years. They also say they're against abortion, but that doesn't apply to them when chad gets them pregnant. The current set of "conservatives" are so watered down jfl. All the cucksersvatives will get excited whenever, a slightly above average women repeats conservative talking points and wears a MAGA hat "CONSERVATIVE WOMEN ARE Are SO BEAUTIFUL :soy: :soy:".

Conservative foid = White Chad only
Liberal foid = Coal burner

Conservative foid = White Chad only
Liberal foid = Coal burner
Even conservative ones are coal burners. Austin Dunham matched with so many of them on a conservative dating app.

Even conservative ones are coal burners. Austin Dunham matched with so many of them on a conservative dating app.
He's statusmaxxed and acts more "white" than nigger.

True. To add fuel to the fire, conservative women will act trad despite being complete sluts in college and high school. At least liberal femtards admit being whores. Look at Brett Cooper admitting to fucking tons of guys in college.

Only major differences I can think of is that the so called "conservative" foids claim to be Christian, despite having never set a foot in a church in years. They also say they're against abortion, but that doesn't apply to them when chad gets them pregnant.
Real conservative foids exist, but they are much pickier and “holier than thou” than liberal or apolitical foids

What's the difference really? Both dress and behave exactly, the same. Only major differences I can think of is that the so called "conservative" foids claim to be Christian, despite having never set a foot in a church in years. They also say they're against abortion, but that doesn't apply to them when chad gets them pregnant. The current set of "conservatives" are so watered down jfl. All the cucksersvatives will get excited whenever, a slightly above average women repeats conservative talking points and wears a MAGA hat "CONSERVATIVE WOMEN ARE Are SO BEAUTIFUL :soy: :soy:".
Conservative foids are racist and need grape and torture by me and some fellow non whites

Foids are foids , they do everything for attention depending the environment they are. They only love themselves