Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming How did fortnite become so popular?

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★
I remember back in the days when it first came out i installed it and played like 3 matches and was like what the fuck is this trash this will never beat pubg (which is also trash btw)

Then few years later it is the most played game, you watch pro players and they are just sperging out on the keyboard to create buildings then somehow slide in there a shotgun shot then back to sperging again.

What the fuck?
I can understand why league of legends is popular but fortnite? That game is legit awful i would have never thought it would turn out like this ever.

Right place at the right time I think, battle royale craze + free child-friendly version

I don’t like it.

One of the most overrated games in gaming history

Free battle royal game that had constant updates and worked on console. I thought it was alright when it came out but I burned so many hours on pubg with the homies that I wasn't really into BR at all at that point.

someone already said it, free game.

the same way league of losers is more popular than starcraft 2.

starcraft 2 is an all around better real time strategy than league of losers but league of losers is free.

starcraft 2 is an all around better real time strategy than league of losers but league of losers is free.
League is a moba and Starcraft 2 is an actual real-time strategy game. Kind of two different audiences to be fair.

Its because its free and competitive.

the steady flow of changes to the game keeps it alive. every season is different, something new.

1. F2P
2. Loud, overly energetic streamers publicizing it
3. Children being attracted to cartoonish models
4. It’s rated T
5. Cultural phenomena, Americans, yada yada yada

i parachuted in, i was walking around for 10 minutes and someone killed me, i never knew how. then i said "this is not the style of videogame i like" and i deleted it. something similar happened to me with starfield and i deleted it after a week. normies are very susceptible to trends

idk but I’m liking the new chapter/season.

I remember back in the days when it first came out i installed it and played like 3 matches and was like what the fuck is this trash this will never beat pubg (which is also trash btw)

Then few years later it is the most played game, you watch pro players and they are just sperging out on the keyboard to create buildings then somehow slide in there a shotgun shot then back to sperging again.

What the fuck?
I can understand why league of legends is popular but fortnite? That game is legit awful i would have never thought it would turn out like this ever.
no fortnite for your face