Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How did things up end this way?

T

TaciturnCel

A neurotic mess
-
Our lives weren't supposed to be like this. We were supposed to grow up, get a good job, have a family and enjoy the simple things in life. But now we are confined to a room all day with nothing but a bleak outlook for the future. Unbelievable.

I mean we're not all basement dwellers. Don't let this one irregular aspect of your life dictate how you live the rest of it. You can get a job without getting pussy. You CAN enjoy the simple things in life without pussy. Anyone who disagrees is a projecting NEET who wants to drag you down with them, misery loves company. Wishing you the best man.

I mean we're not all basement dwellers. Don't let this one irregular aspect of your life dictate how you live the rest of it. You can get a job without getting pussy. You CAN enjoy the simple things in life without pussy. Anyone who disagrees is a projecting NEET who wants to drag you down with them, misery loves company. Wishing you the best man.
incredibly based

although im still miserable because no pussy :society:

incredibly based

although im still miserable because no pussy :society:
Understandable, we evolved to put our penises in pussies, so when we can't do that we feel sad. Shocking.

But don't let the fact that you can't get pussy define you as a person, i'm sure you're much more than that

But don't let the fact that you can't get pussy define you as a person, i'm sure you're much more than that
0fa

although this phrase is commonly used by bluepillers, yea, ill have to agree or else i'd be intelectually dishonest and biased.

thank you for the whitepill man, sometimes its hard to not let your entire worth being based on not only your social success but also your sexual success, these things are very important for humans but nowhere near define the grand scheme of what it means to be human.

you're a great user along with @erenyeager, @yikerinos and @Miserable

after all of these concepts of worth and shit are determined by your thoughts, so changing them might make you a little bit happier i suppose

Jews did it. It was jews.

View attachment 447725
although this phrase is commonly used by bluepillers, yea, ill have to agree or else i'd be intelectually dishonest and biased.

thank you for the whitepill man, sometimes its hard to not let your entire worth being based on not only your social success but also your sexual success, these things are very important for humans but nowhere near define the grand scheme of what it means to be human.

after all of these concepts of worth and shit are determined by your thoughts, so changing them might make you a little bit happier i suppose
Thanks man, I wish you the best:feelsokman:

View attachment 447725

Based:feelsokman: