Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How did this bug eyed curry ascend with a cute foid?

Betabuxx/luck/tallfag
Some outliners exist but they're rare.

Tall and he’s a spoiled rich kid.

His other features + his height and what I presume to be wealth, most likely... :feelsjuice:

It's entirely possible this is another exception, but perhaps one more likely to happen depending on many factors such as geographical location. :feelshehe:

Just be Scamza theory

Isn't that Hamza? He's 6'2 and statusmaxxed

his torso is small but his legs are long, he's easily 5'10 at the minimum.

so tall fag + money??

Since when is 5'10 tallfag height

since always lmao
you have to be retarded to think 5'10 is short.... that's only 2 inches of 6, can easily be fakemaxxd to 6 or higher with shoes that have big heel.
fruit fly level iq if you think 5'10 is short

since always lmao
you have to be retarded to think 5'10 is short.... that's only 2 inches of 6, can easily be fakemaxxd to 6 or higher with shoes that have big heel.
It's neither tall or short, tall starts at 6'1 imo

since always lmao
5'10" is perfectly adequate literally everywhere in the world. In the few countries it's below average, nobody is thinking of you as "the short guy". I hate tallfags with no self-awareness

It's neither tall or short, tall starts at 6'1 imo

says who??
online dating stats show that 5'10 only gets you rejected by 15% of foids while being 5'8 gets you rejected by half of them
you're retarded if you think 6'1 is avg height and 5'10 is some manlet :feelskek:

5'10" is perfectly adequate literally everywhere in the world. In the few countries it's below average, nobody is thinking of you as "the short guy". I hate tallfags with no self-awareness
yeh they are stupid as fk, we got some low iq posters here who claim 6'2 is manlet height :feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
says who??
online dating stats show that 5'10 only gets you rejected by 15% of foids while being 5'8 gets you rejected by half of them
you're retarded if you think 6'1 is avg height and 5'10 is some manlet :feelskek:
Can u read nigga, I'm saying 5'10 isn't short but it isn't tall either, it's just decent height

Can u read nigga, I'm saying 5'10 isn't short but it isn't tall either, it's just decent height

you are too dumb to understand
its not a decent height, its more than that. its a competitive height

5'10 with timberland shoes = 6'1 or 6'2

He grew a beard to hide that subhuman chin and worked out, by the looks of it he tried to blackmax. He looks similar to most black men now even tho he is a paki or indian. Its also possible he comes from money because if you are ethnic you are dirt poor or rich as fuck

you are too dumb to understand
its not a decent height, its more than that. its a competitive height

5'10 with timberland shoes = 6'1 or 6'2
Its decent height, bitches won't get wet for you at 5'10

Its decent height, bitches won't get wet for you at 5'10

ure delusional if you think they'll reject a 5'10 guy just for chad who may or may not be available
something tells me you're 5'10 or taller
it aint your height u ape :lul::lul:

ure welcome to use any stats to disprove my statement btw

ure delusional if you think they'll reject a 5'10 guy just for chad who may or may not be available
something tells me you're 5'10 or taller
it aint your height u ape :lul::lul:

ure welcome to use any stats to disprove my statement btw
I know it's not my height you fucking coper, stats for what? it's general knowledge nigger who the fuck considers 5'10 tall?

Lifefuel for me tbh. I look fairly similar.

He grew a beard to hide that subhuman chin and worked out, by the looks of it he tried to blackmax. He looks similar to most black men now even tho he is a paki or indian. Its also possible he comes from money because if you are ethnic you are dirt poor or rich as fuck
chadpreet

So mayos aren't only getting blacked by niggers, but all by curries? :lul::lul:

I concur