Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How did this guy get a looksmatch girlfriend?

K

Katashi

Recruit
★★★★
He only has 500k subs so its not like hes statusmaxxed. Hit the jackpot?

500K is a lot to me.

she probably 30 years old... finished 12 years of Chads and Tryones.

Lol how is 500k subs not statusmaxxed?
Brandioee barely had a few thousand fans and he still managed to status maxx and ascend

Brandioee barely had a few thousand fans and he still managed to status maxx and ascend
He also did some rap and some other stuff iirc.

brendioee is in a *e-relationship*.But yeah 500k is fucking huge.500k beta orbitters is a dream for every foid

Because not every girl can date chad. Shes probably fucked a few chads/chadlites during her life for sure, but for a ltr she doesnt mind someone less attractive. Hes not ugly though

some guys are lucky

He only has 500k subs so its not like hes statusmaxxed
Giphy 23

he got lucky, it happens sometimes

I only skipped the video. Is the blonde woman his girlfriend? She looks like twice his age.

After chad dumping her for the 69182637291 time, she finally decided to be with her looksmatch

Nothing wrong with him.His looks, personality all seem fine to me.

Because not every girl can date chad. Shes probably fucked a few chads/chadlites during her life for sure, but for a ltr she doesnt mind someone less attractive. Hes not ugly though

Well, 500k is a respectable amount, you need to work a lot to get there. It was probably enough to get him a roastie with some years of fucking chads behind her. Besides, he's not really that deformed.

500K is a lot to me.
brendio got it with like 1/100th that popularity (Sure his videos on jubilee got views but only 1% of that really did shit past just watch)

This

Fucking Basement Dweller IQ posters cant get this detail through their skulls.

You cant afford to be a complete loser in 2020 as a sub8male. You need money or status to even begin dreaming about having a looksmatch.

He's a betabuxx and she looks old as fuck

He fucking ascended? No way. Proof? Not that I don’t believe you, I just want to see it.

He fucking ascended? No way. Proof? Not that I don’t believe you, I just want to see it.
Ita the reason he got banned. He was dating this foreign girl over the internet and she was planning on flying out to meet him

All that talk about virgin or nothing, and he settles on a foid who got her 16 yr old twat cum stuffed by a 30 yr old man.