Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How did you find this site?

Fire.

Fire.

fell out of the sky
From what I can recall, I found it through Reddit, despite it being a very anti-male platform. Most based subs were getting deleted in favor of leftist ideologies. Mentions of this site sealed the deal for better platforms of discussion.

think i literally just googled "incel forum" or something

From what I can recall, I found it through Reddit, despite it being a very anti-male platform. Most based subs were getting deleted in favor of leftist ideologies. Mentions of this site sealed the deal for better platforms of discussion.
aspergcel's passive reddit like tiktok with a minecraft parkour video

I found the incel wiki first under the tab incel forums.

Then I was lurking for some time and decided to join up.

Rip @mentalcel1 he was so funny that he made me decide to join.

@BrendioEEE on the far faggot left jewtube channel called jubilee

Rip @
mentalcel1
@mentalcel1 he was so funny that he made me decide to join.
the og mommy milkiescel

Don't even remember but I knew about it long ago.

IncelTV then the forum later

I think I've heard it from r/incelswithouthate

during the whole r/fatpeoplehate chimpout I somehow found r/incels then after it got banned I found incels.me
this gonna be your last post for the year? :lul:

Searching incel Or virgin forums

I found @Master replying to some redpiller grifter on twitter and thought he was based. I read more about his posts and thought "Wow! Incels are very polite and nice when disagreeing with someone and he has all the same issues I have!" Haha what a fucking retard I was.

Last edited:

I was the same with chudur budur

I learned about incels.co way back in 2017 (i think) through a NFKRZ video where he was shitting on incels for being muh hateful or w/e but I was bluepilled at the time and thought I would get a gf in HS. It didn't happen and now I'm here :feelsrope:

Through Google search. After r/braincels got quarantined and subsequently banned in late 2019, I was looking for a new incel forum. I've been lurking on and off since then.

The usual movie sites I use didn’t have whatever (1999) so I kept searching until it came up on this site

I head the term incel and looked it up and read basically all of the wiki. The site was mentioned on the wiki so I was interested and signed up.

I found it on r/Inceltears and saw that it was funny with some high IQ posts so joined:feelzez:

I searched up incel forum and this popped up

4 troons. I found a bunch of faggots advising black pillers to go to .is

Honestly i have no idea. It's more like the forum and the blackpill found ME. I might be a graycel but i lurked here frequently since the end of 2020.

through r/braincels

It was either incels.wiki or a youtube video. I don't remember because I've been lurking on here for a while.

Maybe during some googlings about inkwell and blackpill. Don't have the exact memory though.

I was searching for blackpill foruns.

incel wiki but i used to cope thinking i wasn't a incel :feelsbadman:

I found because I searched incel forum on google and then I discovered this one. First I looked and thought everyone was retard but then I start lurking and then joined when I was going to become cripple so I could cope.

I got called incel back in my highschool days 8-9 years ago by a popular girl so around then, I was unfortunately a delusional redpiller and followed the conventional pipeline of bluepill > redpill > blackpill / inkwelldom as I gained more and more self awareness.

A fellow incel friend told me about it

I think I've heard it from r/incelswithouthate
Same here.
I used to lurk on and off until I decided to join for lack of better ways to kill time.

When r/incels shut down I was on mostly on YouTube watching BP videos and then one day I came across someone’s comment mentioning this site.

Via a Metokur video. ill nevah foget it

I found it through the incels wiki when I was reading about blackpill stuff and the studies behind them