Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How did you find this site?

I was looking for an Incel subreddit to join but I only saw IT. My initial assumption was that Incel Tears was a place for men to relate and kind of "cry" (tears) but oh no, it was just a place to put us down. I then saw a screenshot of the webpage while they were bashing us and then just typed in the URL

I realized I was never getting pussy and then I googled "incel website"

My former friend used to call me an incel. Didn't know what it meant so I found this place.
People incel-shaming are unknowingly spreading the blackpill
full

Via /r/IncelTears (and no, I am not an infiltrator)

When it got really popular around 2019 I think and I heard of it via news or internet friends at the time

I searched for incel related topic on Google

Well, I found it out through r/inceltear, where I was reading all those cherrypicked "I want to rape 12 yo foids!" posts, so I came and lurked on this site, and found out its not rly like that. And then I realized that mightbe a place for me as a mentalcel

Back when r/incels was still up.

From what I can recall, I found it through Reddit, despite it being a very anti-male platform. Most based subs were getting deleted in favor of leftist ideologies. Mentions of this site sealed the deal for better platforms of discussion.
i used to be on /r9k/ but knew about this site for a long time, i only joined up until my join date of course, i was kinda coping and couldn't accept that 4chan was invaded by normies and no longer a space for incels