Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How did you guys feel during your highschool's prom night?

Didn't go. Wasn't a social kid, fat and ugly.

I went but the normies did all the dancing :feelsokman:
Why does this topic even exist?
We are not yankees. What the fuck is a prom?
most countries have something similar to prom

no proms here, didn't go to graduation party tho, there was a fee you had to pay since it was held in a high-end hotel. i saw photos of it afterwards and some teachers danced with the incel guys out of pity jfl

I didnt have money to go lol

I remember going on facebook at the time and everyone was posting their outfits, their dates, how excited they were, etc. I obviously didn't go, that night I wanted to rope so badly.
Didn’t go or keep up with it, forgot how I coped that night

I didnt go and my mom was angry at me for not going. She somehow thought I'd have a cute prom date to take with me, but when I told her I wasnt going at all and I couldnt get a date she lost her mind
Parents are so naive. They raised you with no attention to your future looks and then get annoyed when you can't do things because of the way you look.

In my country there is no prom, but there are similar parties or stuff like that, not to mention that i stayed home, this kind of parties are only for chads and stacies and beckys.
When parents force their children to go, thinking about it's a positive thing for them, they are lying to them, parents knows exactly how things go in the world.
If you're not at least 7/10 in the western countries you're stuck in corner with your coca in a paper glass wtaching other people lives.
Better stay home, there's no place for us outside.

We didn’t have proms.

i'm so ashamed to talk about mine that i've never shared. but basically there was a girl i was orbiting, an asian girl, and i went on the dance floor and saw her kissing her tall white bf. ngl i teared up and had to run off the floor, but i guess it was pretty noticeable i was upset, and later that night dude came and found me in the bathroom and consoled me and stuff. we were part of the same big social group so i guess my "friends" told him that i was upset and that i was in love with her. i hated his guts and i was burning with embarrassment, but he was like patting my back and stuff and saying stuff like "Dude, you're gonna find a girlfriend in college." Seriously.

7 years later, still no girlfriend.

I was playing vidya

Embarrassing tbh. I had to show up on the stage and did ballroom dance cause I was elected as prom king

I was in the luckiest high school for proms. In my generation, there were 20 more girls than guys, so LITERALLY every guy got a date, even the ugliest, the manlets, etc.

My cousin went to pick up his “date” and he found her with some giga chad. Came home and roped. Fucking hated proms ever since

We don't have prom nights here. There was some sort of voluntary event at the end ....... and I didn't go but just stayed at home and smoked pot, listened to music and imagined being the singer myself before fapping a couple of times. :feelsokman:

My cousin went to pick up his “date” and he found her with some giga chad. Came home and roped. Fucking hated proms ever since
That sucks

Not only did I not go but I have no idea when it took place.
same, even my teachers told me the wrong date on purpouse so i wouldn't come as if i wanted to

Never went never cared. Theres no prom if youre sent straight to old age. But I am willing to attend the incels . co banquet and ball

Never went never cared. Theres no prom if youre sent straight to old age. But I am willing to attend the incels . co banquet and ball
We will dine with Blackops2cel in heaven.

I didnt go to my prom tbh. It would be suifuel for me to see all the girls and guys dancing with each other while i'm hanging around like forever alone guy.

Alone. I watched a bunch of hot chicks grind on a bunch of chads and wondered why the fuck I paid a single dime to fund this fucking event.

I did not participate in it. There was no reason for me to waste any money on that shit.

I dropped out 2 years prior to prom.

I remember going on facebook at the time and everyone was posting their outfits, their dates, how excited they were, etc. I obviously didn't go, that night I wanted to rope so badly.

Prom night??

Ohhh. Yeah. Prom night.

I didn't go because no friends or foid to take. I stayed home and played Xbox 360.

Prom night??

Ohhh. Yeah. Prom night.

I didn't go because no friends or foid to take. I stayed home and played Xbox 360.
I played League of Legends.

I played League of Legends.
Guess what? I COULD have actually went to prom with a foid, because one of them was interested.

:chad::banhammer:

But here's the thing - a becky in my class wanted to "set me up" with her friend. And her friend was a 3/10 landwhale with asperger's. So I just made up an excuse and said I wasn't even planning on going to prom, so I didn't.

I went but just sat alone the whole time. Tried to socialize with people I kinda knew but they acted disgusted so I gave up.

I was the only one from my class that didnt go