Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR How did you guys manage to rack up so many posts?

I dont really notice it, im not a postmaxxer tho

I tried to write pretentious nonsense in the manner of the Italian communist Gramsci which Eugenicist reminds me of. I typoed on "pollulating" with polluting though, I got that word from copying Gramsci in another nonsense post from long ago. I combined some words to make new ones like Eugenicist does (hyperskepticism :feelskek:).
Didn't know you were Italian too.

From nobody in particular, mate. Care to introduce me to what you write? I've written some stuff in the past too.
WHAT ARE U ON TO I TOLD U I AM NOT WRITER YES I WANT TO OPPEN A BLOG BUT I DIDNT. What did u write :feelstrash:
my dog tells he doesnt know u but he knows ur mom
:feelstrash: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: DONT WORRY I WAS BORN BEFORE MY MUM BECAME A WHORE :feelstrash:

Last edited:
Like, isn't it just boring at a certain point? The site has slowed down considerably since 2018; the time when I joined. I remember threads being posted every few seconds(maybe it's just the rose-tinted glasses speaking for me). Back then, it was far more easier to postmaxx.
the fact that there is no other community to go to is what makes me return, this is the only place we can talk about incel related issues without being dogpiled.

WHAT ARE U ON TO I TOLD U I AM NOT WRITER YES I WANT TO OPPEN A BLOG BUT I DIDNT. What did u write :feelstrash:

:feelstrash: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: DONT WORRY I WAS BORN BEFORE MY MUM BECAME A WHORE :feelstrash:

Just some random one-shots centered around comedy, scifi, or fantasy. Noone of them lived long enough tbh

Those who want to post always find a way, or have a license to post random stuff just to increase post count; posting is tedious, in fact, but whatever

idk how they do it in 2019

Just some random one-shots centered around comedy, scifi, or fantasy. Noone of them lived long enough tbh
If u ever make a book like real printed book i wanna read it ok :feelstrash:

:cryfeels: oh, how I hope I did. I used to publish my oneshots on various websites, and the only people that read didn't comment or bother to review.
Then send me links i will read it man if its not long :feelstrash:

i used to post 100 posts a day but i think today starts the day where i continue to do that

by being straight

by posting about all my slays

Coz we dont live

I'm too dumb to postmaxx

Having no life. Not being in school or work.

I don't know how they do it tbh. My record is 87 posts in one day, and that's unusually high for me. I don't know how some users rack up hundreds of posts in a day.

I guess you all are just low-inhib. Jfl, even in an incel forum I feel anxious when I want to post something.
It’s over for autistic incels

I don't know how they do it tbh. My record is 87 posts in one day, and that's unusually high for me. I don't know how some users rack up hundreds of posts in a day.
not bragging i can make 80 posts in like 20 minutes.

If they are NEET, they can easily spend their whole day here.

Ranting against Jews, but sometimes I lose a few comments if the mods give me a warning that my Jew-hating is going 8chan.

I lost interest eventually.

If they are NEET, they can easily spend their whole day here.
True. I'm at work most days but do enjoy a good LDAR session here on a day off.