Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory How different would your life be if you had a gf who supports your dreams and loves listening to you talk about your goals & ideas

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★

Honestly my life would probably be the exact same because I don't have any particular ambitions and would rather just withdraw from society and be able to live comfortably without any external obligations:blackpill:

The closest thing I have to a tangible dream would be getting rich off of financial investments and never having to work or interact with other people again

Lucid dreaming sounds like a pretty legit cope, has anyone tried it?

Lucid dreaming sounds like a pretty legit cope, has anyone tried it?
I think you need to do some specific things while you aren't sleeping in order to lucid dream

I would have sex

If I was a highschool kid it would be a life changing effect.

Nowadays It would be good if she was a total shutin with zero ambition and she supported ldaring with video games and talking about jrpgs and horror movies.

If I was back in high school, I'd hate fuck the ugly girls from my grade. Then I'd lesve them pregnant but reject them so Chad raises her (my) inkler kids.

I would have worked much better and my productivity would be doubled.

I'd probably be in the same place, because having a gf isn't going to get me through the job interviews. :fuk:

I'd probably be in the same place, because having a gf isn't going to get me through the job interviews. :fuk:
This. Having one girl who loves you still won’t change the fact that the rest of society still singles us out and subjugates us like Jews in nazi germany

This. Having one girl who loves you still won’t change the fact that the rest of society still singles us out and subjugates us like Jews in nazi germany
But we would be far less lonely in that subjugation, so that would be a plus. :feelsjuice:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back