Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do asian foids feel when they realize that white men are with them only because white girls have high standards.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
I've seen noodlefoids come to me talking about the white they're with as if they're bumped by it. What do you think they feel from it? In all reality.

They think of it as statusmaxxing. Being with a white guy in the west is seen as higher status. I dont think they really care why the guys are with them tbh.

A lot of white guys don’t find white women attractive. I believe asian women are slowly becoming the most desired race.

White women will physically always mog asian women. Asian women are seen as attractive not always because of their physicality but rather because of their admiration for white men and the loyalty that's generated henceforth. Being with an asian woman is a safe option for white men.
They seemed sad and BITTER when they brought it up.

A lot of white guys don’t find white women attractive. I believe asian women are slowly becoming the most desired race.

This also. Asian foids, when rated by men of all other races, are seen as the most feminine race of foid. White foids in the west are mostly obese entitled degenerate whores.

I think they choose to ignore this
Deep down they know they are the plan B

It's the result of letting Europeans conquer the world. Asian foids are as deluded as the others, sadly, and believe that marrying Aryan will "bleach" their origins.

Pro-incel WNs are always welcome.

They don't care due to their inferiority complex.