Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion how do foids look at you

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
in public. for me if i make eye contact with a foid she just looks at me stone faced and looks away. no friendly smile but no anger either. ive heard that some foids look at some truecels with disgust and hatred tho i havent had that happen yet

Turning heads the other way round, with contempt painted on their faces, as if they smelled their own vaginas.

They look disgusted. I want to burn them alive.

They just look serious/indifferent. I don't make eye contact with them usually.

they come up to me and give me phone number

They usually just don’t look at me

They look disgusted. I want to burn them alive.
Don't blame them. It is something they do almost automatic, this is how nature works. It's not fair, but hating/blaming women won't change anything.

They don't look at me.

Don't blame them. It is something they do almost automatic, this is how nature works. It's not fair, but hating/blaming women won't change anything.
:soy::soy:

They often don't, but when they do, it's bad looks :feelspuke:

Most of the time If they accidentally make eye contact with me, in just a matter of seconds they just turn around his stare away from me immediately.
Its like too much of an awkward moment tbh.

They dont look but i have this strange thing i got very tense and nervous near sexy woman even if she is several meters away.. i just oretend to look in different side or do something

ive heard that some foids look at some truecels with disgust and hatred tho i havent had that happen yet
Lucky you.

in public. for me if i make eye contact with a foid she just looks at me stone faced and looks away. no friendly smile but no anger either. ive heard that some foids look at some truecels with disgust and hatred tho i havent had that happen yet
I’m a black ogrecel so they look at me with fear. Especially in close environments like stairs, elevators and face to face convo

Since I'm invisible to them I'm not getting looks at all

I always listen to this wonderful ASMR vid before I got to sleep.

I a normie at best, I rarely get the looks of disgust, I'm mostly invisible to woman.

They treat me like some kind of monster straight from the horror movie. Throughout my pathetic life i've never met a female, who didn't show a geniune fear or disgust upon seeing my abominable physionomia.

Last edited:
They often don't look at me, but when they do, they look disgusted.