Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Ugly men without autism, how do you act socially?

A

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★★
Ive always wondered how do ugly men with no social status act who don't have autism? Do you still smile and pretend everything is ok? Do you pretend to give a fuck about manners and such? Do you avoid interactions as much as you can? Do you look down as you walk to avoid contact with others?
Just curious, thanks in advance.

just dont talk and dont act too abnormal (im not autistic so idk)

just dont talk and dont act too abnormal (im not autistic so idk)
But how do you act? Im guessing it happens automatically if you are NT but maybe you could tell us in detail how that comes across, like keeping a low profile, never sharing your opinion, never smiling or greeting stuff like that.

But how do you act? Im guessing it happens automatically if you are NT but maybe you could tell us in detail how that comes across, like keeping a low profile, never sharing your opinion, never smiling or greeting stuff like that.
Just go on ur phone and not talk to people

I don't have autism but I'm still fucked in the head

I used to smile and pretend everything is fine.

Now I don't care.

Ive always wondered how do ugly men with no social status act who don't have autism? Do you still smile and pretend everything is ok? Do you pretend to give a fuck about manners and such? Do you avoid interactions as much as you can? Do you look down as you walk to avoid contact with others?
Just curious, thanks in advance.
I wanna know this too