Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I be more confident and low inhib

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
How do I become confident and low inhib enough to approach women I’m desperate I can’t take the loneliness anymore it’s destroying me

Grow to at least 6'2 tall and mog the fuck outta everyone.

How do I become confident and low inhib enough to approach women I’m desperate I can’t take the loneliness anymore it’s destroying me
showers, gym, personality. your guaranteed to get girls:feelsokman:

approaching women will lower your confidence and make you higher inhib,
unless your good looking then women will be more recepetive

smoke PCP

christoph waltz nod GIF

watch beheading videos. Then Imagine yourself beheading them, and skull fucking them. after a while you will feel in control

don’t overthink it.Let say there’s this cute girl that works at this coffee shop.And let‘s say she’s wear braces,you tell her this.Does it feel weird having braces? How long are you going to wear them.
Or if she’s wear make up,you complement her on her make up skills
You say,Nice job on your make up,it’s not overdone,a lot men prefer the natural look like yours
Then based on her responses you can build from there

on comments like she will repond to you,then based on her responses you can build from there.
Now something you never do is approach a girl with a yes/no question,that’s is going to make it a short and awkward situation if you don’t know to take it from there.
You always make a comment and ask an open ended question,that means she going to give some information that you can pick from there. that’s is going to prolong the interaction a little longer.

Now when you approach her and this is very important ,make sure you have good posture,shoulders back,you keep eye contact with her,if you’re not comfortable with looking people in the eye,you can look at their nose,they won’t know the difference.You speak loud(not yelling] enough that she will hear you clearly,because if you have to repeat yourself that’s go to be awkward and kill the spirit.