Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How Do I Cope?

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
School just started again. We just had an orientation type thing. I saw so many hot JBs today. All of em 16 or 17, all of em in makeup and tight ass clothes. Literally amazing figures. I wanted to fuck and cuddle with em so bad. IM SO FUCKING PISSED RN that i cant have em. Im 16, literally the prime of my life, and im rotting in my room because im missing a few inches of bone in my face. WHYYYY. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I have no friends, no one to sit with. IM SO FUCKING ALONE.

DON´T COPE YOU ARE WORTHLESS FUCKING GENETIC TRASH AND SUBHUMANIC FILTHY ABOMINATION YOU WOULD BETTER ROPE INSTEAD OF COPE (IN VIDEO GAME)
PLEASE HELP ME ROPE

Fucking youngcels. I can't tell whether you're all a bunch of fakecels or inceldom is actually getting that bad.

Find some friends at least. You will not find a girlfriend if you don't even have friends. And FFS leave this forum. This place should only be for those who have no hope left.

Fucking youngcels. I can't tell whether you're all a bunch of fakecels or inceldom is actually getting that bad.

Find some friends at least. You will not find a girlfriend if you don't even have friends. And FFS leave this forum. This place should only be for those who have no hope left.
I CANT FUCKING FIND FRIENDS BECAUSE IM

1. UGLY
2. NON NT
3. CANT SPEAK THE LANGUAGE HERE

I CANT FUCKING FIND FRIENDS BECAUSE IM

1. UGLY
2. NON NT
3. CANT SPEAK THE LANGUAGE HERE
WTF you can't even speak the language? Tell your smelly brown parents to go back to their home country where you won't be a complete outsider.

WTF you can't even speak the language? Tell your smelly brown parents to go back to their home country where you won't be a complete outsider.
It's the other way around. I'm in my home country.

And don't insult my parents you JEW.

It's the other way around. I'm in my home country.
Then why can't you speak the language in your own country??

Your parents fucked up somehow. Though that's true for all of us innit :feelscry:

Then why can't you speak the language in your own country??

Your parents fucked up somehow. Though that's true for all of us innit :feelscry:
I was in a foreign country for most of my life (UK)

Now I'm in Pakistan

I can speak Urdu a bit but not great, so I can't talk to ppl

Should've figured. Your parents are cunts.

This is true you shouldn't blame them just because they are young, women are already sluts by age 13.
You're right I was in the same predicament. Only I didn't have a place like this to vent so I just played video games.

Should've figured. Your parents are cunts.

You're right I was in the same predicament. Only I didn't have a place like this to vent so I just played video games.
They ain't cunts man it's not their fault

Brutal. I cope by playing games too.

Now I'm in Pakistan

I can speak Urdu a bit but not great, so I can't talk to ppl
Your parents fucked up by bringing you back to Pakistan. On another note you can use your "I'm well travelled" thing to strike up conversations and talk about experiences that your peers have never experienced, you can really hype yourself up lol. Don't go overboard but you can stretch the truth a bit :feelshaha:.

It's gonna take you a while to become fluent in Urdu, but in a way that makes you special among your peers because you will kinda come off as a foreigner. Assuming you aren't too ugly, your language barrier might actually be a plus. Everybody else around you only knows about life in Pakistan, you by default have more things to talk about, you are by default more interesting than the other men around you (or you can fabricate that appearance if you aren't).

Your parents fucked up by bringing you back to Pakistan. On another note you can use your "I'm well travelled" thing to strike up conversations and talk about experiences that your peers have never experienced, you can really hype yourself up lol. Don't go overboard but you can stretch the truth a bit :feelshaha:.
Nah mate they saved me.

I'd be getting MOGGED by Anglos everyday rn if I was still there.

School just started again. We just had an orientation type thing. I saw so many hot JBs today. All of em 16 or 17, all of em in makeup and tight ass clothes. Literally amazing figures. I wanted to fuck and cuddle with em so bad. IM SO FUCKING PISSED RN that i cant have em. Im 16, literally the prime of my life, and im rotting in my room because im missing a few inches of bone in my face. WHYYYY. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
You should just stay in the library during recess, it'll help not being outside and around the obnoxious kids. There will probably be more likeminded people there.

Youngcels exist because most women are catching bodies as soon as they start bleeding, I've witnessed it first-hand in class when I was 13 years old, foids bragging about fucking 18 year olds.
Now I'm in Pakistan
Over
Why nigga
You have less motivation to study when you're depressed and lonely.

You should just stay in the library during recess, it'll help not being outside and around the obnoxious kids. There will probably be more likeminded people there.

Youngcels exist because most women are catching bodies as soon as they start bleeding, I've witnessed it first-hand in class when I was 13 years old, foids bragging about fucking 18 year olds.

Over

You have less motivation to study when you're depressed and lonely.
1. Yeah good idea. I'll probably chill in some isolated spot and use my mobile.

2. Youngcels exist because the dynamics don't change.

3. Okay

4. How would they know lmao