Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do I draw over normies to the "dark side"

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
I know some incels in real life but they're still really bluepilled and kinda normie. How do I make them as deranged and a loser as me

Either they acknowledge its about looks or they don't.

I was bluepilled at some point too
Sure, probably most of us were. But I don't think you can pummel blackpill onto someone. In the end its the women who do it.
But preaching about lookism to other guys when you don't know where they stand probably doesn't do you any good. It probably doesn't do any good for them either, as long as they are happy in their bluepilled lies. If you say that women only like 6' tall handsome men, you will look like a misogynist even if the thing you stated is a fact

ask them why they think they're incels, and challenge their bluepill ideas

I think the most authentic form of swallowing the blackpill is if that person realizes it himself, without anyone shoving it down his throat.

But a typical normie needs to suffer something close to a life-ruining trauma to feel the effect of the blackpill directly on himself, for example a divorce-rape, a freakish accident or illness that disfigures him, or something like that.

They Realize It or Dont