Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I get good at FPS?

Yeah

But you're wrong to assume every single good player who runs up the score and wins games play 8 hrs per day nonstop.

I didn't say non-stop and 8 hours would be the maximum extent if they do a late nighter until 3am or something. But at least 4 hours a day every week for a year or two. You'll be a bit tasty at that point. Probably not really worth doing though, it's a just game.

Try eating healthier, it may help your reaction time

I didn't say non-stop and 8 hours would be the maximum extent if they do a late nighter until 3am or something. But at least 4 hours a day every week for a year or two. You'll be a bit tasty at that point. Probably not really worth doing though, it's a just game.
You're still disregarding the value of inherent skill and simply trying to chalk it up to

Time played=get better

Good players play multiple games, they dont stick to one because they're that good. All time invested does for those players is polish an already great foundation and guarantee them a 90+% win rate. A completely pointless endeavor to invest time on a game if it's simply casual.

You're still disregarding the value of inherent skill and simply trying to chalk it up to

Time played=get better

Good players play multiple games, they dont stick to one because they're that good. All time invested does for those players is polish an already great foundation and guarantee them a 90+% win rate. A completely pointless endeavor to invest time on a game if it's simply casual.

Everyone can be "good" but few people can ever be great. You only asked how to become good.

Everyone can be "good" but few people can ever be great. You only asked how to become good.
Cope

OP has invested plenty of time to be "good" enough and still loses to mediocre players and kids who probably play once or twice a week.

That's a matter of inherent skill.

Play KovaaK's aim trainer and follow this guide.
Yeah Kovaak's is good. I used it before but I'm not consistent. It's why I'm never good at anything due to that exact reason.

you probably have autism tbh it makes it impossible to focus on the objective because ur entire visual field is constantly overloaded with sensory input. i have found that smoking weed unironically helps with this

FPS is a waste of time

same thing applies for moba games

fixed-png.400222

csgo is based

There will always be someone better than you, that's just how it is. But the difference between good and great is a matter of inherent skill like you say.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZx9odHitjg

You're still not answering to what the OP needs to hear. Some people will suck no matter how hard they try.

You're wrong in telling OP that he's losing to 24/7 basement dwellers and that he will eventually "get good" with invested time.

It's not a matter of "someone will always be better than you" when you're getting your ass handed to you by every weekend warrior who doesn't even the know the mechanics of their own game.

You're still not answering to what the OP needs to hear. Some people will suck no matter how hard they try.

You would only suck relative to certain other people who "got good". You'll still technically be good though.

You're wrong in telling OP that he's losing to 24/7 basement dwellers and that he will eventually "get good" with invested time.

Other people will "get good" as well and their good may be better than his good. Compared to someone who didn't "get good" he'd mog them up.

It's not a matter of "someone will always be better than you" when you're getting your ass handed to you by every weekend warrior who doesn't even the know the mechanics of their own game.

People who play competitively online tend to be really very serious about it and put in the hours though it's a bit of a waste of time imo, unless you're going to enter a tournament for prize money or something.

I legit cannot get good at this type of game. I have 800 hours on CSGO, and peaked MGE, which is fucking awful. Been playing PC my whole life almost, yet I still just fucking suck! I really wanna get good at FPS so I can kill noobs on Escape from Tarkov. I play like I have a disability.
stop playing CSGO, it's cringe and normie tier. But here are some FPS tips:
Learn how to "slice the pie" when turning corners.
Increase your Field of view.
Fuck around with mouse sensitivity and DPI to pin point your aim (tip, turn DOWN sensitivity, not up)
Train your arms and wrist for learning how to: Flick to a target, track a target, and wait for a target to pass over your mouse (that's where you leave your mouse over an area where someone would walk by, and you don't have to move, just click on them)
try out new weapons and mix and match to eventually find a combination that works best for you.
try out new tactics like grenade flushing a room where enemies are, before entering a room. You can also grenade flush and wait for them to run out while attempting to escape the grenade.
learn the spray patterns that guns make (it's always the same in CSGO)
while camping and waiting for the person to come to you may seem like the best idea, the person who is attacking and coming to YOU actually has a slight advantage, their ping and game is refreshed VERY slightly sooner than yours will be, if they run around a corner. So sometimes you should do that and not give them the upperhand

You would only suck relative to certain other people who "got good". You'll still technically be good though.

Other people will "get good" as well and their good may be better than his good. Compared to someone who didn't "get good" he'd mog them up.

Youre coping hard since he's still getting shitted on while investing more time and effort for that "improvement" that you keep pipedreaming about.
People who play competitively online tend to be really very serious about it and put in the hours though it's a bit of a waste of time imo, unless you're going to enter a tournament for prize money or something.
Competitive players play with other competitive players and steamroll pubs. Playing in pubs for an extended time period is a literal setback for elite players.

Don't confuse elite players with online sweatys who think they're Pro

Massive Cope

All you're doing here is memorizing maps and player habits with extended playtime while keeping yourself at your peak effort. You can do and know all this and still get shitted on by superior players who could just as easily invest half the time you are.

Your post is a reference to what this post says

You're basically applying the veteran effect by outplaying your opponents through means that aren't completely skill based. Your main advantages will always be map control and position.
It depends on what you do when you are playing. If you are passively playing without actually trying to learn then you will still be shit. But if you are watching videos and actually trying to get better at aiming then you will improve

It depends on what you do when you are playing. If you are passively playing without actually trying to learn then you will still be shit. But if you are watching videos and actually trying to get better at aiming then you will improve
There's fuck all to learn in most FPS' though compared to an RTS or MOBA. The biggest predicators of success in FPS are all mechanics, which I completely fuckin' lack! Cancer suicidefuel seeing kiddies outrank me with way less time invested who are clearly just playing for fun.

There's fuck all to learn in most FPS' though compared to an RTS or MOBA. The biggest predicators of success in FPS are all mechanics, which I completely fuckin' lack! Cancer suicidefuel seeing kiddies outrank me with way less time invested who are clearly just playing for fun.
You need map knowledge, quick reaction, good loadout etc.

I legit cannot get good at this type of game. I have 800 hours on CSGO, and peaked MGE, which is fucking awful. Been playing PC my whole life almost, yet I still just fucking suck! I really wanna get good at FPS so I can kill noobs on Escape from Tarkov. I play like I have a disability.
I can tell you if you really want, I'd show you but I fucked my arm up & can no longer play vidya with kb&m. :/

I was only good at halo but im mostly bad at fps. I try to stick with rpgs and strategy games

do you think there's a hidden secret that all pro players rely on ?
Yes, ESP, aimlock, and other custom-made hacks.

Yes, ESP, aimlock, and other custom-made hacks.

these are super obvious. I've experience with cheating on CSGO, both "legit" cheating (i.e it's paradoxical and both terms negates each other but it's like mimicking a legit profissional player) and HvH. For anyone with experience on the game, will be surprisingly easy and fast to caught a cheater, even more at profissional level, eyes everywhere.

A good mouse and fast reflexes tbh.