Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do I get stronger and lower BF percentage

deathgreetsmeslow

deathgreetsmeslow

Captain
★★★
I am extremely weak. I can’t do more than couple of real push ups, I mean physically I can’t my weak arms give out. I’m pretty sure I’m like 30 percent body fat, I have man titties and a belly entirely made of fat. When I bend over there is no muscle in my stomach area just a big clump of stomach fat

I’m comsidering joining a gym this summer

Go to gym and eat a lot.

a lot of cardio and core workout or you will end up skinny with a belly

a lot of cardio and core workout or you will end up skinny with a belly
Yea that’s where I’m at. No one has ever called me fat because with a shirt on I look lanky, but I’m actually very skinny fat.

Trenbolone acetate

if ur incel its game OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

You need a carlorie surplus to build muscle mass if natty

Cardiocel like a madman gymcel is cope

What should I eat I have the diet of a 10 year old I still eat pizza lunchablea
Minimize eating fat, cut your carbs in half or even less and start walking running biking just move ur ass. In 6 months your body will feel fitter and then slowly start gymcel. If you need advice then we are here. Its not rocketscience bro.

Minimize eating fat, cut your carbs in half or even less and start walking running biking just move ur ass. In 6 months your body will feel fitter and then slowly start gymcel. If you need advice then we are here. Its not rocketscience bro.
Is cycling any good to get leaner?
Do you have experience with it?

Is cycling any good to get leaner?
Do you have experience with it?
Yeah its great for your legs and core fatburning and muscle development. I go to the gym by bike..over 5 years now

Yeah its great for your legs and core fatburning and muscle development. I go to the gym by bike..over 5 years now
Cool because i'm planning to get a bike and cycle a lot, i hope it can sustain 120kg and not break.

running and biking works for me

If you have a substantial amount of bodyfat then you should be able to eat at a deficit while maintaining a regular exercise routine and make strength gains as well as muscle gains. The term for this is body re-composition and is fairly common in beginners. Jeff Nippard goes more in depth and explains it in this video