Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How do i lower my prolactin?

T

Thyroidoverrope66

Greycel
When i last checked my prolactin was 25 ng/ml How can i lower it? How much cabergoline or Bromocriptine? Which one is better? I have symptoms too.

Unironically with nofap. Cooming increases prolactin. Also vitamin E works:

"These results show that vitamin E treatment lowers prolactin levels in uremic hemodialysis patients. This might be due to inhibition of central prolactin secretion. Vitamin E inhibits pituitary gland hypertrophy in vitamin E-deficient rats."

Just make sure the vitamin E is in its natural form d-alpha-tocopherol. If you use blood thinning medication then don't take vitamin E.

Vitamin B6 also increases dopamine which means it lowers prolactin, some people use P5P aka the active form of vitamin b6 to lower the prolactin. I have personally done this and I don't necessarily recommend it - it caused insomnia and and severe anxiety for me. It took me a long time to recover from the B6.

Unironically with nofap. Cooming increases prolactin. Also vitamin E works:

"These results show that vitamin E treatment lowers prolactin levels in uremic hemodialysis patients. This might be due to inhibition of central prolactin secretion. Vitamin E inhibits pituitary gland hypertrophy in vitamin E-deficient rats."

Just make sure the vitamin E is in its natural form d-alpha-tocopherol. If you use blood thinning medication then don't take vitamin E.

Vitamin B6 also increases dopamine which means it lowers prolactin, some people use P5P aka the active form of vitamin b6 to lower the prolactin. I have personally done this and I don't necessarily recommend it - it caused insomnia and and severe anxiety for me. It took me a long time to recover from the B6.
gona hop on Cabergoline

gona hop on Cabergoline
25ng/ml isn't that high so it doesn't sound too serious. Cabergoline might be overkill but you do you, your doctor probably knows best

Last edited:
When i last checked my prolactin was 25 ng/ml How can i lower it? How much cabergoline or Bromocriptine? Which one is better? I have symptoms too.
dont PMO or masturbate

huge spike in prolactin after ejaculation biggest by far factor, no diet or sleep problems spike prolactin as much as masturbation and ejaculation.

This also nukes testosterone, high prolactin immediately lowers testosterone automatically

How do you get a prolactin check?