Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting how do i stop feeling jealous/inferior when people talk about sex

copeful

copeful

★★★★★
title, lately i’ve been reading a bit of stoicism stuff and it’s helped to control my emotions about virtually everything other than sex, but when it comes to sex even the slightest mention of it can trigger jealousy and feelings of inferiority… anyone else relate ? (inb4 go er/cho)

CHOose to leave them alone when the topic of sex comes up

There's no solution except for avoiding normies, which is nearly impossible unless you're a shut-in NEET.

Wdym, leaving them alone is the best way to deal with it
what if it’s a situation where you can’t leave them alone and have to deal with them? just keep stoicismmaxxing until you feel nothing ?

what if it’s a situation where you can’t leave them alone and have to deal with them? just keep stoicismmaxxing until you feel nothing ?
Yeah sure

It’s natural you feel that way

its the nature of the conversation brocel. they re checking incels that way. never compromise

As an incel, you can never be completely stoic. You will always desire things that normies have.

When the topic of sex is brought up, it's usually discussed by Chads who I already feel inferior to and jealous of. In reality, one's level of sexual activity doesn't make one superior or inferior. If I got laid every night for the next two weeks, that in itself wouldn't make me superior to someone else.