Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting how do i stop feeling mentally drained ?

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I constantly feel mentally drained , every single day is the same. Struggling to get out of bed, fear for the future and thinking about missing out on everything in life. These thoughts combined are draining me. Being addicted to my phone does much more harm than good. My brain works 1000% all the time and I feel partly for that is because I am terminally online and destroy my brain with unnecessary information. When I sleep I dream about past traumatic experiences and I can't even get proper rest. Also brushing my teeth seems like the hardest task ever most days of the weekend I don't even bother to do that even tho not brushing your teeth gives you that unpleasant feeling of being dirty yet I'd rather feel like this the entire day over brushing my teeth for 3 minutes.

Last edited:
idk man shit like eating well going outside and sleeping well

instead of sleeping I take short naps which make me even more tired. I can't sleep due to overthinking.

Pretty much, pure rotting will just make you feel miserable. Have to do basic exercise etc.

Exercise before sleeping

bro just get a melatonin pill
I've taken sleep pills before but they did not work at all. I've tried to exercise too in the form of walking 3-4 km before going to sleep but it never works. I go for walks every single day but they don't help my sleep quality.

whos fault is this? hate them

Pretty much, pure rotting will just make you feel miserable. Have to do basic exercise etc.
I try to go outside whenever it's possible since being indoors too long and in general not doing shit makes me feel like garbage. Since I am getting a job pretty soon I guess that having to do something would be good for my mental health although i am aware that working sucks and sustaining soyciety is cucked and it sucks. Your tax goes to sexhavers who enjoy this life unlike us.

I try to go outside whenever it's possible since being indoors too long and in general not doing shit makes me feel like garbage. Since I am getting a job pretty soon I guess that having to do something would be good for my mental health although i am aware that working sucks and sustaining soyciety is cucked and it sucks. Your tax goes to sexhavers who enjoy this life unlike us.
Thats good ig, I am neet rn but up until a year a go I was working. Made me very stressed though and I was drinking every day to deal with it, which just fucked me up more. I dont know if I will be able to handle working again, even though eventually I will have to I think

Your mind is tormenting you for a lack of a sense of progress. I've had multiple mental breakdowns caused by this to the point my health failed and I looked 15 years older for a while. Even got this skin disease on my balls cause my immune system tanked it's not fun. Anything you can do to give any sense of progress in your life will help, stacking money, improving your health, gaining new skills that will bring some benefit are all things that can help.

Your mind is tormenting you for a lack of a sense of progress. I've had multiple mental breakdowns caused by this to the point my health failed and I looked 15 years older for a while. Even got this skin disease on my balls cause my immune system tanked it's not fun. Anything you can do to give any sense of progress in your life will help, stacking money, improving your health, gaining new skills that will bring some benefit are all things that can help.
completely agree with this statement.

I don't really know tbh. I'm constantly drained too.

Everyday is a battle of attrition

Start doing something else other than being glued to electronic devices 24/7. It saps your energy. Of course that's easier said than done if you're addicted